COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sims4 Masterthread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
got an ingame archivement today! one of my sims has 16 characteristics :letitfry:

didnt know u played :pepelook:

thxs, I actually build a new home for @Shou after she saw my house :haylul:

me too, but only because I odnt like playing men :taemsip:
one time i tried to give my sim a male boyfriend and i made her fall in love with malcolm landgraab without knowing he had the evil trait.. let's just say i ended up playing lesbians again

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
thank you for reminding me i need to update my game lmao. and probably my mod folder too :runrunrun:
it might be better to not update tbh, after they released the 'for rent' pack everything went down. they updated the game because of all the bugs and now my own game is bugging (well, mostly the ingame menu though) even without the pack.

one time i tried to give my sim a male boyfriend and i made her fall in love with malcolm landgraab without knowing he had the evil trait.. let's just say i ended up playing lesbians again
tbh I never played the sims from the game. I always made my own sims from the start.

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
it might be better to not update tbh, after they released the 'for rent' pack everything went down. they updated the game because of all the bugs and now my own game is bugging (well, mostly the ingame menu though) even without the pack.

tbh I never played the sims from the game. I always made my own sims from the start.
i do too, which is why mine look 50 times prettier than the npcs :icgyu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
i do too, which is why mine look 50 times prettier than the npcs :icgyu:
fr sometimes idk whats wrong with ea. ugly sims and ugly houses, even thw furniture is ugly. :jisoosmh:

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
fr sometimes idk whats wrong with ea. ugly sims and ugly houses, even thw furniture is ugly. :jisoosmh:
they don't care :scree: after all, we're talking about electronic arts, they don't care about anything except money :jihono:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Last time I played I had like 24 people in a house in Del Sol, Big Brother style without the eliminations. Everyone is a 10 on Handiness, yet no one wants to fix the broken showers and fridge. :irenecrazy:

magali

estrella
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Last time I played I had like 24 people in a house in Del Sol, Big Brother style without the eliminations. Everyone is a 10 on Handiness, yet no one wants to fix the broken showers and fridge. :irenecrazy:
i need to do a big brother save file asap omg :scree:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Oh yeah I've also been making a tiny house community in Willow Creek :clapping:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
i need to do a big brother save file asap omg :scree:
It's so fun. It was 18 first for months, then I added 6 more into the mix. Shake things up :rosesmug:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-XWol
I started a new game recently because my original game I maxed out her skills and her money and didn't know what to do anymore lol. I tried to get her to L10 in every career but you can only choose one career path when they branch (i.e. culinary vs mixologist, if you pick culinary you can't go back and choose mixologist the next time.) so it became kinda... what to do lol.

Shou

Tell your mother I'll be there by ten ✧.*
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
okay i'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

here's my newest short legacy i just recently started, this is gen 1 (adults) and gen 2 (their 2 kids so far) and also as you can tell my beginner money-maker is gardening
03-28-24_6-48-08 PM.png

03-28-24_6-48-06 PM.png

they live in brindleton bay in a 100-tile small home, i'm trying to let the older daughter get a head-start on her skills before i build/move them to a regular size house. that's also why my furnishings are sparse - currently focused on saving money.

anyway here's the family

hai yuan - business career level 7 (adult)
maggie yuan - botanist career level 6 (young adult due to the pregnancies)
mila yuan - child
zhengyu yuan - infant
peanut - doggo

i'm ngl i kind of want to have another kid but at the same time i'm going to try hard to stay on short lifespan with this family - in the past i get too invested in wanting to spend more time on the children/teens to get their skills up and ive changed back to normal lifespan only to burn out and then abandon the family again. i think since maggie is still a YA there might be a chance that when mila has a child that she might have at least one grandparent alive still -i would love to play with an extended family in short lifespan.

i'm randomizing traits and not changing them unless it's something god-awful like child of the islands - so far, mila is a goofball and zhengyu is a sunny infant

i kind of want to try going to a get to work career bc it's been a long time since i've done that, and @ani07 i want to try the doctor career again since last time i was the misdiagnosis queen and kept getting demoted. maybe this can be my redemption arc..... or it'll tell me to stick to the vet career bc at least i couldn't mess that up !! also ive NEVER EVERRRR tried the detective career so O_O i'm not sure if that's because it sucks or what but ive also never seen anyone play with that career.

03-20-24_7-42-10 PM.png

this screenshot is from when we were dirt poor, couldnt afford walls or an oven or anything, and i bought them 2 separate beds the first day because i was like "i have enough self control to let them not flirt with each other until like a week in" but i quickly learned i don't have any self control and then i think she was pregnant by the 7 day mark and they had to quickly elope because SHAME !!!!!! no unmarried pregnancies they had to speed it up. so basically i had to replace their bed with a combined one by the 4 day mark and i gave myself back the lost money from it because i'm very cheap

okay ttyl i will be back soon hopefully

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Pronouns
she/her
okay i'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK

here's my newest short legacy i just recently started, this is gen 1 (adults) and gen 2 (their 2 kids so far) and also as you can tell my beginner money-maker is gardening
03-28-24_6-48-08 PM.png

03-28-24_6-48-06 PM.png

they live in brindleton bay in a 100-tile small home, i'm trying to let the older daughter get a head-start on her skills before i build/move them to a regular size house. that's also why my furnishings are sparse - currently focused on saving money.

anyway here's the family

hai yuan - business career level 7 (adult)
maggie yuan - botanist career level 6 (young adult due to the pregnancies)
mila yuan - child
zhengyu yuan - infant
peanut - doggo

i'm ngl i kind of want to have another kid but at the same time i'm going to try hard to stay on short lifespan with this family - in the past i get too invested in wanting to spend more time on the children/teens to get their skills up and ive changed back to normal lifespan only to burn out and then abandon the family again. i think since maggie is still a YA there might be a chance that when mila has a child that she might have at least one grandparent alive still -i would love to play with an extended family in short lifespan.

i'm randomizing traits and not changing them unless it's something god-awful like child of the islands - so far, mila is a goofball and zhengyu is a sunny infant

i kind of want to try going to a get to work career bc it's been a long time since i've done that, and @ani07 i want to try the doctor career again since last time i was the misdiagnosis queen and kept getting demoted. maybe this can be my redemption arc..... or it'll tell me to stick to the vet career bc at least i couldn't mess that up !! also ive NEVER EVERRRR tried the detective career so O_O i'm not sure if that's because it sucks or what but ive also never seen anyone play with that career.

03-20-24_7-42-10 PM.png

this screenshot is from when we were dirt poor, couldnt afford walls or an oven or anything, and i bought them 2 separate beds the first day because i was like "i have enough self control to let them not flirt with each other until like a week in" but i quickly learned i don't have any self control and then i think she was pregnant by the 7 day mark and they had to quickly elope because SHAME !!!!!! no unmarried pregnancies they had to speed it up. so basically i had to replace their bed with a combined one by the 4 day mark and i gave myself back the lost money from it because i'm very cheap

okay ttyl i will be back soon hopefully
I want to try having a restaurant next tbh :ono:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread