COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What Anime are you currently watching? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Anime

I'm currently finishing One Punch Man 2nd Season, cuz that's the last Anime I wanted to catch up with since having my long Anime break.

Apart from that, Haikyuu Season 4 and Fire Force Season 2, which are both still ongoing.

New ones from this season I'm going to watch are
Jujutsu Kaisen

Akudama Drive

Yuukoku no Moriarty

Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst

and there are also 2 movies I'm excited for, one being the Demon Slayer Train Movie
and a Slice of Life Drama about a girl in a wheelchair.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Haven't watched any new anime for ages. But I do have anime lab on my phone, so I am gonna start up again hopefully.
Hope there aren't heaps of adds on the free episodes. :o

Besides that home dvd anime is hard to find. Because I can't afford a blu ray player and all the new anime are on blu ray mostly now.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I haven't watched any new anime in a while tbh...
rip lol, I'd suggest Deca-Dence though, it's finished already, 12 EPs, watch it till the 3rd episode maybe to see if you like it but for me i think i enjoyed it even more than God of Highschool and Re:Zero which both aired at the same time as deca-dence

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't watched any new anime in a while tbh...
same its been years. the last anime i watched was parasyte and i loved it. but its hard for me to find animes to watch because i dont like certain types of endings so if i find out an anime has no ending or a troubled ending i wont watch it lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
well, i'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter(really good btw) and i started Demon Slayer but Hunter x Hunter is kinda addictive as of rn and its the only thing i'll watch nonstop(im currently on episode 40 something and its only been a few days...would be more but i have online school;-;)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Anime

I'm currently finishing One Punch Man 2nd Season, cuz that's the last Anime I wanted to catch up with since having my long Anime break.

Apart from that, Haikyuu Season 4 and Fire Force Season 2, which are both still ongoing.

New ones from this season I'm going to watch are
Jujutsu Kaisen

Akudama Drive

Yuukoku no Moriarty

Magatsu Wahrheit: Zuerst

and there are also 2 movies I'm excited for, one being the Demon Slayer Train Movie
and a Slice of Life Drama about a girl in a wheelchair.

Why are the guys in Jujutsu Kaisen so hot? Like tf

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
well, i'm currently watching Hunter x Hunter(really good btw) and i started Demon Slayer but Hunter x Hunter is kinda addictive as of rn and its the only thing i'll watch nonstop(im currently on episode 40 something and its only been a few days...would be more but i have online school;-;)
Omfg. Hunter X Hunter is golden.
One of my faves.
I'm soft for Gon and Killua's relationship.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm thinking about watching Seven Deadly Sins again. I honestly don't remember anything tho since they like to release new seasons a decade later so I'll probably have to re-watch it. I'm also debating if I want to subscribe to Crunchyroll or not. Decisions, decisions...
:pepesmug:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Catching up on aot season 2 or 3 one of those, one punch, black butler, promised neverland

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I started rewatching Bleach again since I heard they would finally make the anime out of the last arc. And to refresh my memory I started from beginning and am over half way now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Omfg. Hunter X Hunter is golden.
One of my faves.
I'm soft for Gon and Killua's relationship.
it really is tho! I just can't seem to understand how Nen works;-;(although i understood it a little better when Kurapika fought that one dude)
Gon and Killua are absolutely adorable! you just can't help but smile whenever their together uwu :lazypotato:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it really is tho! I just can't seem to understand how Nen works;-;(although i understood it a little better when Kurapika fought that one dude)
Gon and Killua are absolutely adorable! you just can't help but smile whenever their together uwu :lazypotato:
Lol. That one dude. Are you referring to Kite?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ATINY
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Lol. That one dude. Are you referring to Kite?
no i forgot his name at the time. its something like Uvo or something like that. The big guy with crazy hair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread