COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reality Youth With You 3 Started!! (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

don’t care for anyone really tbh, but Chris Lee :sanapray:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just started to watch and I already have my faves picked out

Chuk and Crayon it IS

I don't care what comes after, I will stick with these two!

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I just started to watch and I already have my faves picked out

Chuk and Crayon it IS

I don't care what comes after, I will stick with these two!
for me to start a show, I need to actually be invested in a contestant beforehand :yolk:
probably why I was so into qcyn2 (I ended up adding zuo zhuo as a pick though) and chuang last year

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
for me to start a show, I need to actually be invested in a contestant beforehand :yolk:
probably why I was so into qcyn2 (I ended up adding zuo zhuo as a pick though) and chuang last year
I can definitely understand that... but Crayon's attitude got me INSTANTLY, but also the way he was supportive of Chuk. (Even making him dance a GG dance seemed calculated to make him stand out a bit more)

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I can definitely understand that... but Crayon's attitude got me INSTANTLY, but also the way he was supportive of Chuk. (Even making him dance a GG dance seemed calculated to make him stand out a bit more)
the thing I love about the ip series is that the show rarely villanizes people (they even made lin xiaozhai semi likeable), and really focuses on the friendship between trainees
top35 always feels so special and heartwarming every year, no other series come close to it

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
the thing I love about the ip series is that the show rarely villanizes people (they even made lin xiaozhai semi likeable), and really focuses on the friendship between trainees
top35 always feels so special and heartwarming every year, no other series come close to it
I 100% agree, altho the 1st set in Idol Producer will always stay my favourites! ~

Also ESTHER THAT LITTLE SNITCH

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I 100% agree, altho the 1st set in Idol Producer will always stay my favourites! ~

Also ESTHER THAT LITTLE SNITCH
I honestly didn't like esther that much at the beginning, but now she's tied for 3rd fav in the9 :wimwim:
funny how yu yan went in the show being a massive snh48 fan, and her 2nd most popular ship to come out of it was with a snh48g :wimwim:
her little family unit with daimeng and zuo zhuo was really cute ngl

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I honestly didn't like esther that much at the beginning, but now she's tied for 3rd fav in the9 :wimwim:
funny how yu yan went in the show being a massive snh48 fan, and her 2nd most popular ship to come out of it was with a snh48g :wimwim:
her little family unit with daimeng and zuo zhuo was really cute ngl
Honestly I find Esther's image and the personality she puts on cute and I don't mind that it's put on... It's still just as cute BUT

Her selling out the way to hide phones is just.... evil.... You don't snitch! YOU JUST DON'T!

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Honestly I find Esther's image and the personality she puts on cute and I don't mind that it's put on... It's still just as cute BUT

Her selling out the way to hide phones is just.... evil.... You don't snitch! YOU JUST DON'T!
yeah, she really nails the whole "real" persona, she's never comes off as obnoxious which happens every now and then to literally every other idol with a similar image

the phone struggle is such a classic at this point: first zhu zhengting with his 6 (?) phones, one found in the toilet's water tank ~6 years later, then dai yanni with her 8 phones last year.... shuxin we believed in you
:yolk:

I do think a lot of them snitch later on about some stuff, I think sunrui (or ddd) roasted the hell out of kong xueer on a livestream for not being cooperative in their snack smuggling business on set, she also complained a lot about ddd on the qcyn2 special gongyan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Can't believe Chuang and YWY started at the same time :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread