COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV 5 Seconds of Summer - Teeth (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
this is good af :sanapray:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
another good song from 5SOS
this is good af :sanapray:
I freaking love this, I saw the countdown on YT and I didn't even realize it'd be so soon (because I'm not that up to date).. lmao. 5SOS just keeps impressing me and can't wait for the new album.
Haven't really followed 5SOS since Sounds Good Feels Good but this is actually really good!
Have you listened to Youngblood album? :junweary:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
another good song from 5SOS

I freaking love this, I saw the countdown on YT and I didn't even realize it'd be so soon (because I'm not that up to date).. lmao. 5SOS just keeps impressing me and can't wait for the new album.

Have you listened to Youngblood album? :junweary:
no...

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you like Teeth, you would like that album a lot, because they changed their style of music completely with Youngblood album and it's still great. They matured and this kind of music fits them even better. Actually, I'm kind of mad at myself because they came to Estonia 3 years ago and I didn't go see them because I didn't care about them as much and when they had world tour for Youngblood, they never came here again. >;

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't really follow them but it's so different from the earlier stuff. I like it a lot!

Peach

Always there for Daniel
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't really follow them but it's so different from the earlier stuff. I like it a lot!
I checked and apparently, it's a soundtrack for 13 Reasons Why.. xD

Also I don't know if you saw this but I like this a lot, Seeb remix of this song is great as well

Edit: My 1000th post is about 5SOS, not bad. :queen:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
If you like Teeth, you would like that album a lot, because they changed their style of music completely with Youngblood album and it's still great. They matured and this kind of music fits them even better. Actually, I'm kind of mad at myself because they came to Estonia 3 years ago and I didn't go see them because I didn't care about them as much and when they had world tour for Youngblood, they never came here again. >;
I've seen them twice but I stopped following their music as much when I started getting more into kpop. It wasn't really a conscious thing, I think it just happened naturally when I started to listen to other groups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread