COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group BLACKPINK Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Queens have finally met one another!! :queen:

-------------------

and where has all of the activity gone in this thread? It used to be really busy in here till a short while ago

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey everyone! I haven't been here for awhile, congrats on 100 pages!:llama_cheer:
I hope everyone is alive and doing well after watching BP's Coachella performances. I know I barely made it lol

What are your opinions on where Jisoo is? My delusional self thinks she's working on her solo :llama_imcute:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hey everyone! I haven't been here for awhile, congrats on 100 pages!:llama_cheer:
I hope everyone is alive and doing well after watching BP's Coachella performances. I know I barely made it lol

What are your opinions on where Jisoo is? My delusional self thinks she's working on her solo :llama_imcute:
welcome back @birdofparadise missed you

you could be right with Jisoo's solo debut, reminds me of Jennie's Solo.. where everybody was asking, where is she and the solo dropped

:llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

I watched both Coachella performances as they aired (and also have them downloaded in HD). I remember the first performance, I only got home from work about a minute before it started! But luckily the girls already had snacks ready and the channel streaming on our tv

From the very little information that I've seen and nothing official. A few Blinks have said that Jisoo is resting back at the hotel.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i still need to watch the second performance, shame on me, but wasnt that active past days / week :llama_squish::llama_cheer:

Have a good resting Miss SKorea Jisoo :pandalove::pandalove:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
i still need to watch the second performance, shame on me, but wasnt that active past days / week :llama_squish::llama_cheer:

Have a good resting Miss Korea Jisoo :pandalove::pandalove:
I nearly lost it with our Rosé on the second weekend! :llama_lovely:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
this for sure was Rose's era :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:perfect time to drop Rose's solo coming months
I need her solo debut so badly! I really wanted a guitar acoustic song from her :sanapray:

and if anyone says that that isn't YG's style then they've clearly never heard of AKMU or Lee Hi.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I need her solo debut so badly! I really wanted a guitar acoustic song from her :sanapray:

and if anyone says that that isn't YG's style then they've clearly never heard of AKMU or Lee Hi.
that would fit her perfectly
pls pls pls :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Lol :llama_laugh:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
she is in her element, coachella was the best thing that could happen

so happy :llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Queens :llama_cheer:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rosie says Jisoo is ok. I'm really happy to hear that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread