COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group BLACKPINK Artist Thread (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!! HOLY SHIT!

Blackpink brought their A game tonight for their most energetic performance to date and they absolutely slayed the stage! I can't believe just how much stage presence and energy they had.

---

And also so happy that I just made it home from work a few minutes before the performance started.. Because even though it was 4:30am here when it started. The wife and our girls were already awake with the Coachella live stream on the tv and snacks ready!!! lol

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!! HOLY SHIT!

Blackpink brought their A game tonight for their most energetic performance to date and they absolutely slayed the stage! I can't believe just how much stage presence and energy they had.

---

And also so happy that I just made it home from work a few minutes before the performance started.. Because even though it was 4:30am here when it started. The wife and our girls were already awake with the Coachella live stream on the tv and snacks ready!!! lol
awwww that is so cute, i hope you and your family enjoyed it, did your girls like Blackpink also ?

:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
awwww that is so cute, i hope you and your family enjoyed it, did your girls like Blackpink also ?

:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
My eldest two are obsessed with Blackpink!!! And they are really excited about seeing Blackpink next month because they were jealous that I've already seen the girls xD

And we did have our lightsticks on during the Coachella performance! :queen: Possibly also going to have some complaints from the neighbours later today as well :joysip:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Completely speechless honestly. Best ever performance from them. Ever. Period. No idea how else to explain it really. Words won't do it any justice. I-

Just end me already

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Blackpink did this setlist in an hour!!! Wow. Just wow!!!!!

and our Rosé has a way with words

dab

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If someone finds a link to the full performance please share, I’ve only see the bits and pieces that were already uploaded on YouTube :pepecry1:

But from that alone I can say: our girls did so well, I’m really proud of them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Possibly also going to have some complaints from the neighbours later today as well :joysip:
lol i bet your neighbours complaints wont be as bad as whats happening in those AKP place...,
thank god you and other guys are not in there anymore

dab

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Performance can be seen here again, rewind 2 hours :)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
lol i bet your neighbours complaints wont be as bad as whats happening in those AKP place...,
thank god you and other guys are not in there anymore
I don't even want to imagine what shit they are saying about Blackpink right now. Honestly so glad that I've left that place.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I've found a video that's only of Blackpink's performance

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've found a video that's only of Blackpink's performance

MY DUDE!

Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a vid of the performance to DL for a while now whilst watching TV lol. I'll hope for a higher quality one which I'm sure will be uploaded on some site soon. But for now, this will do.

I watched the performance on the re-run of Coachella on YT. The girls were incredible!

Pure charisma, energy, fun and vocals on point from all of them. I'm proud. They have certainly been noticed in the US/West with that epic performance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread