COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

carrd or txti? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I used Carrd for a long time but I recently started using Txti instead, it's simpler and I don't have the urge to constantly change it like I did when I used Carrd, though Carrd sites are cuter and have more features

Here's the one I use for Twitter

Which do you prefer? :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
Carrd; I’ve never used Txti but I think Carrds look a lot more aesthetic and they can be fun to navigate :sanapray:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I prefer carrd

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t use either, what are they for exactly? I’ve seen a lot of people here with it… :pepelook:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I don’t use either, what are they for exactly? I’ve seen a lot of people here with it… :pepelook:
They're mainly used on Twitter to give a bit of information about yourself (since Twitter doesn't have about me pages) and also give criteria for people who want to follow you (BYF = Before You Follow, DNI = Do Not Interact) and also list things like who you stan, your favorite shows, etc. They're used here for mostly the same reason

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
They're mainly used on Twitter to give a bit of information about yourself (since Twitter doesn't have about me pages) and also give criteria for people who want to follow you (BYF = Before You Follow, DNI = Do Not Interact) and also list things like who you stan, your favorite shows, etc. They're used here for mostly the same reason
Ooh okay :nakypog:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread