COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News DOK2 get's robbed in LA (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Poor Dok2 can't catch a break for some reason. First the messed up thing with his dog and now this.

Comments from NB:

Article: Dok2 robbed in his car in LA "Stole my passport, phone, and watch"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,463, -33] Reading stuff like this makes me realize how much better safety here is in Korea even if our laws are sh*t

2. [+1,400, -41] That sucks ㅋㅋㅋ Why is he being blamed for having all his stuff in his own car? Do they not even have CCTV? Talk about sh*tty safety there

3. [+1,032, -22] Ah.. losing your phone is so frustrating

4. [+87, -1] Well the thieves got off with a lot... gold necklaces, diamond Rolexes.. probably had a whole bunch of stuff in there

5. [+65, -2] But if you have all your high value items in your car like that, you're basically asking people to take it in America...

6. [+59, -0] Korea's probably the only country you can leave your laptop at a cafe and run to the bathroom and still have it there when you come back

7. [+55, -6] I live abroad too and I never leave my bags in the car... it's basically telling people to take it. Dok2 should've taken a small bag with his possessions to take when he's eating at restaurants or something... To local police, it's just an excuse if you tell them that you had no choice but to leave your luggage in there.

8. [+43, -1] Be careful everyone... safety isn't all like Korea out there

9. [+36, -0] In our country, you can lose just a phone and police will search CCTV for you...

10. [+32, -1] It happens often in America, but it's unimaginable in our country!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread