COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction [hook AUs] Chungha: they'll see my face and think of how they used to know me (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
lgan.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
all
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey guys, welcome to my series called Hook AUs (alternate universes), the hook part coming from my username on another forum lmao. the aus are usually based on pictures/gifs and will range from imagines to like full on fanfics i cant believe im straight up writing fanfics now
1625061172239.png

ANYways enjoy! :icgyu:

~

the title of this au is from the lyrics to one of the songs from the La La Land soundtrack, Another Day Of Sun

pov: you're reminiscing and scrolling through old photos and videos of your ex whom you met in college. you were both majoring in dance and were so happy together, but you both soon realized that things weren't going to work out between you two because of your contrasting goals and decided to break up. it was very bittersweet goodbye and it took a long time for both of you to heal. she ended up becoming a famous celebrity, and one day you happened to tune into an award show on tv and saw her performing (the last four pictures)
basically la la land hKFSJD

the first time you saw her, it was at a dance studio

old photos of your relationship
#chungha from pride month
#chungha from kiwibomb
#chungha from kiwibomb

an old video
"ew, this is so salty"
*laughs* you're the one who ordered it"
"shut up"
*still laughing*
#kim chungha from can i breathe?
#kim chungha from can i breathe?

her performing on the grammys or some other award show years later (hey the first 3 could double as a sig lmao)
#femaleidolsedit from ・*: reve festival :*・

~

@Juniverse idk if u already saw this lmao
taking requests! :pepeheart:

KPawz

found dead or alive
Reactions Received
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Logan can you do one for IU plz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread