COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official International, 4th batch, and 7th batch remakes voting (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is time to gauge interest for international, 4th batch, and 7th batch sets for remakes. For those not familiar, we make new cards for common idol batches once every year and rares once every two years. Users can then vote on which cards they would like to be the card image. Voting includes the original card as well. So we don't have cases where no one votes for a set, we ask users to select which sets they would like tot be updated. If the set doesn't receive any votes or doesn't have new images, their set will not be created and they will keep the original images. Any set with a vote will receive new images if possible. To vote, head to the form below and select all sets you want new images for. Happy voting! :sanapray:

@Cards Users @Cards Team

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Voted

only for groups that are still active or will be active.

So Weeekly
Billlie
Ive
Viviz

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Voted although I'm not sure how many of those actually had comebacks since the last remakes. :umwhat:

kingdom

flip that coin
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I actually voted a few days ago but forgot to mention that I’ve voted lol :scree:

centen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Neverland
Pronouns
she/her
Voted! My criteria being: (1) I care what that artist's cards look like, and (2) they actually have recent content that could result in an upgrade. Like I love Orange Caramel, but they haven't been active for 10 years. Keeping the cards with their last big concept makes sense to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread