COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Lost in Seoul (Suga + reader) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
It was already so cold in November, perhaps she did not expect that. Suitcase packed so quickly, a ticket bought in a rush. She thought that if she kept waiting,she would have never found the courage. It felt surreal, like in a movie. The departure hall, the smile of the flight attendant. She could barely speak. She refused to eat. It was impossible to swallow anything, she felt itchy despite the long journey. It was strange watching the people around her falling asleep. First, they were all engaged in talking. She could already see that some of them were also kpop fans, perhaps for a second she wanted to answer the question of “have you heard the latest BTS song?” herself. The excitement of hearing the familiar name. It made her realise that she was going to a place she had seen in pictures, in her dreams, in youtube videos and documentaries. She felt like she knew what to expect, she could say a couple of phrases. Her Korean practice was almost perfect. She even managed to exchange a couple of words with some natives. They encouraged her pronunciation with “cute” and “you are doing wonderful” words and cute smiles, but she wasn't sure. She repeated the phrases in her head, her lips mumbling something. Did she wake up the fellow passenger? Oh no, he was sleeping, it was just now that she realised he was sleeping. A man in his late thirties, good-looking, she could tell. She could tell he was Korean. Was he going home, she wondered. But the silence was too boring and finally after a couple of hours when she refused to move, she found her headphones and put on her favourite tracks. She thought it would be hard to fall asleep, but her favourites calmed down her anxiety. She took a nap without realising.

It would be nice to say that she suddenly found herself in Korea, but not really. It took her 13 hours, 13 hours of listening, reading, revising her vocabulary and awkward smiling at the fellow passenger. She watched the world under her feet and she was slowly realising what she had done. She left her country, her family, her friends, her things. She missed her bed, her friends and classmates. Everything that she had known. It was so easy to buy a ticket, it was so easy to pack. She promised herself she would never see them again, she was filled with rage, with sadness, with anger, excitement, but now… she wasn't sure. The safety of her home, the safety of all that she had known. Would it be so bad to stay?

But there wasn't time to think about it now, was it? She had done it. She braced herself, she hugged herself with her hands. “Are you ok?” asked the fellow passenger. A man named Kevin or Clive or Ken… whatever, she barely listened to him. “Yeah,” she smiled shyly, realising how awkward her sudden action had to look.But she looked out from the window. Finally, the tall buildings, the city that spoke HIGH TECH, MODERN. She could see so many grey buildings, but the sky was almost dark. It was late evening when she arrived. She barely realised how hard it was to suddenly move her legs. Her knees became wooden. Was she getting old? She smiled, no she was just 18. That could not be it. She waited patiently until everyone got off. People started buzzing again and nobody noticed her. She was used to it.

But what she wasn't used to, was Seoul. She followed the crowd to get out of the airport. The easy part, but people were already talking so fast. Why were they talking so fast? She remembered her phrases, her perfect Korean. Suddenly, she wasn't sure it was enough, she wasn't sure she was enough. She turned back to face the door. Could she go back? She barely had enough money. Her bank account was …. Where and how could she get money? Would her credit card work? And where was she supposed to live? She was so lost and so helpless. Being 18 felt like being 8. She was that little girl lost in the mall again. Where could she go? A hotel? But she had no cash, no map. She just walked around. The best bet. She had read in her books that Seoul was safe. Nothing could happen, right? But she put her arms closer to herself. She was so tiny in her hoodie and her sneakers, but she had to walk and walk and walk until she could not stop the tears from her eyes. Then she sat down. It was late. What time was it? And did it really matter? How could she sleep now? The chilly wind, the fallen leaves. She had noticed that the area seemed nice. She just sat down on her suitcase, her body shivering.

He was watching her for a while, a girl walking on his street. He wondered how she got in since he lived in a residential area, but perhaps someone forgot to close the gates.He knew who. He needed to have a talk with that guy. So careless. Suga´s coffee was getting cold in his hands. He was humming the new melody of his rap. Finally, finally he got a full day of sleep. He barely knew whether it was 20 or 22 hours. He smiled while thinking about it. He slept like a king and fuck what people said. He wasn't lazy though. He was thinking about his new album. Agust´d album. His solo work. His own work, his own music. He felt such immense freedom. He was sure the coffee was cold. He took a sip and then he noticed the tiny figure took her hoodie off. He could see that she was not from around. She sat on her suitcase. Hell, some memories were coming back. Him begging his friends for a spoon of food, for some cash that he could go home. His father's disappointment. He thought it was all behind him. How successful does he have to be? He laughed because it didn't matter how much money he had made, he was still the poor boy from Daegu. So he took his coat and came to her. “Hey” he tried in Korean. She answered back, she practiced, do you remember? But he noticed she wasn't Korean so he switched to his broken English. “Can I help you? Do you have a place to sleep?” She blinked. She didn't recognize him, it was dark and he was wearing sweatpants, a hoodie. He had hardly any make up and his hair was black. He was back to his “normal, ordinary” self. Who would have guessed it was Suga from the BTS? He still had his pattern of speaking, his cheeks and his dimples and gummy smile were hiding inside, but for her he was just a random guy. A random rich guy if she could tell from their surroundings. “Thank you but I …..” she paused and swallowed. She was in Korea with just a suitcase and not enough money to last a month. “But I really don´t wanna fuck you, ok?” He seemed shocked, he had to process what she had said but then he laughed suddenly. “It's ok. I´m Yoongi”. She stood up and opened her mouth, but he didn't notice, he kept walking. “You… coming?” He turned around with a smile.

To be continued if requested.

@XxMinMochixX @TaeKpop13

Reactions Received
KS Coins
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT HE JUST SAID SOUND LIKE SOME ONE WHO WOULD DO WOULD SAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Part II
She knew who he was. His knees were shaking, she was looking for something that she could hold on. A wall? A doorknob? But everything went on so fast. She avoided his looks, though it wasn't hard. He lived on the third floor and he wasn't really looking at her. She knew he was shy, she had watched him in so many variety shows. How lucky she was! What a night, what a day. Somehow she wished, she could go online and write her friends, scream into their DMs about her meeting. Would they be lucky? She could already picture their fast writing, their fingers flying over their keyboards, their “omgs” and emojis being sent to her. How many times had those messages saved her? How many times had they made their own plans. She missed them, she wished they could come too, that she could somehow magically take them here.

“You ok?” He asked, the doors opened, she barely realised. “Y e s” her English suddenly more broken than his. She watched him taking off his slippers, sure, she had to take off her shoes. She could barely stand, cold, hunger and adrenaline in her body did not allow her to function properly, she almost fell but he caught her. “Carefully,” he said. He spoke silently, but confidently. Suga, he was the person that spoke so little, came off as quiet but confident and so assured of who he was. Sometimes, she envied him and now all she could do was staring at him. His cheeks were less chubby than on TV “little mochi”. How come that her brain was thinking about all those things? Her kpop obsessed friends, his cheeks, his quotes? It was as if memes and youtube videos were playing in her head. He was looking at her. They were just awkwardly standing there, he was looking at her head or somewhere over it (she was so small) and she was looking at his… white socks that were slowly turning grey.

“Eat?” he asked, pointing somewhere that seemed to be a place for a kitchen. The flat was spacious, modern, but nothing too special. Nothing that would be screaming “too many gadgets, too much luxury”. It was somehow obvious it missed the feminine touch, there was not enough colours, flowers, portraits. She could imagine Yoongi telling someone that he needs a flat - minimalism and practicability were just screaming at her. “Please.” She said. Yes, she was hungry and she could imagine how silly she had to look, her curious eyes trying to imprint everything in her head. He left her in the hall, not bothered with her suitcase or offering her any help. She followed him. The awkward silence was unbearable. She was a quiet kid, always felt comfortable being left alone in her world and yet, she had to speak. “So, how long have you been living here?” She meant the flat, she wasn't sure whether he understood her or whether he was listening. Instead of answering her immediately he looked into the fridge and took out some ham, cheese, butter, lettuce. His fridge seemed to be quite huge and mostly filled with coca cola. “Sandwich?” They seemed to be speaking in short sentences. “Thank you” She nodded and when she thought he had forgotten about her question, he answered. “Five years, I think, but I don't really know. I don´t count.” He smiled at her.

He came to bring her sandwich, she was given time to observe the kitchen and smile to herself. She wondered whether she would meet other members too. Girl was dreaming big for someone who had just met her bias. “Thank you” she said as he handed her a sandwich “you are very kind”. He nodded. So he agreed? She laughed,She knew his sarcastic and dark sense of humour. What else would she expect? “Are you working?” She asked. They still haven't talked about a fact that she was carrying all his CDs in her suitcase and he was still hosting one of his most beloved fans. “Yeah, I´m.” He nodded. Maybe he should have added I'm working on my rap. But he didn't, he was enjoying that theatre, the game that they have kind of created. Them pretending that she had no idea who he was. He had noticed from his quick glances how she looked at his flat, how she shivered when he said his name. She knew and he knew she knew, but they both chose to pretend they were to people. “So what do you do?” she smiled a little, even chuckled. “I´m a rapper, you know?” He smiled. “Would you play me your songs?” She asked. Her tone was surprisingly flirty. She had no idea she could flirt! She had never done so! But somehow it might have come with a whole package.
“Sure, maybe if you take some sleep.” He did not seem to be shaken by her daring comment and she chewed frantically. She was sure she had to be blushing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i see so we just gonna act ok

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Part III
She had no idea how she got herself through the shower and how she managed to fall asleep. One moment she was eating a sandwich and another, she was waking up in a big fluffy bed. First, she was scared. She looked around, a strange room, grey, black, white…then she remembered. Seoul, Suga, his odd flat. She woke up, her phone was still in her jacket. She had to walk on her tiptoes, but it seemed the flat was empty, still She was afraid to breathe, she was hungry, but the need to share everything with T was stronger. She managed to find her jacket without any problems. It was 10 am and she noticed a note on the table. “Lunch at 12”. What did it mean? But she realised that it was Suga, surely he was sleeping. Was she supposed to be hungry now? He could definitely work on his hosting skills. T´s number was already in her favourites, she didn't have to look for much. She checked her watch. 10 am meant it would be around 6 pm. That wasn't bad. Even time zones were cooperating. She was jumping up and down, covering her mouth. Such excitement. Suddenly, she was back to being just an 18-year-old fangirl sleeping in her favourite idol´s house. It didn´t take a lot of time for T to pick up. She was going through her notes, when the whole rang. “Yeah, babe, where are you?” She laughed. T didn't really believe that She would really leave. Yes, their last phone call was heated and She seemed to be ready to leave, but somehow T wasn't sure that she would really do it. After all, had they not talked about leaving together? Had they not been talking about leaving for 5 years? And they had not done it, dreams and empty words. The olde they got, the more T doubted they would eventually leave, but She was so heated last time. I AM GONNA DO IT, I AM TELLING YA, I AM GONNA LEAVE. Just be safe, said T, but hardly could she imagine her friend alone, in a different country.

“Yo, hey, guess, where I´m?” She was giggling, but she couldn't wait to actually say it.
“Home?” T laughed.
“No, Boo. I´m in freaking Seoul!” She laughed.
“No way, you are kidding….” T said laughing. This wasn't possible. She wasn't crazy, was she? But She wasn't laughing so T stopped reading her notes. “You serious?”
“Yes, I´m and the best thing is. Guess whose flat am I in?”
Suddenly T got scared. What was She talking about? Was she in a stranger´s flat? Was she ok?
“What are you talking about? Where are you staying? Are you ok? Did you just go into a stranger´s flat?”
“Not a stranger, fool! Yoongi´s!” She giggled.
“Come on, stop messing around. You are just kidding. You didn´t…” T rolled her eyes.

She switched to video. “Look around. Do you remember when they did that episode from Suga´s flat? They had definitely done at least one. Can´t you recognize?” T was a big fan and she had seen many of the BTS´s videos from their official clips to variety shows and games and perhaps she had seen that flat on the screen, but to tell that she was sure. “Babe, you can't be serious. What is going on with you?”

And while T was trying to somehow transfer some sense into her friend´s head, a bell rang. Once, twice, someone was obviously pressing the button. “Yoooongggggiiiii” a person was screaming, She could hear another one laughing. They were messing around. “I have to go.” It was hard to guess who it was, but She knew. She could feel her heart beating faster. What the heck. She knew it was them, she didn't even have to look, but Suga didn't seem to wake up. Was it their usual game? Them annoying him until he would get out of bed? Wasn't it a bit too early for him? She had not realised she forgot to end her call. Was there a place to hide and should she? The laughter behind the door did not stop and despite feeling uncomfortable, She went to open the door. “Hey” she said. J-Hope and Jin standing there laughing their asses off, while Jin was giggling next to them. But when they saw her they stopped. T on the line just forgot to breathe.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Part IV
The boys were laughing, V and Jongkook were just standing there smiling, looking slightly uncomfortably. It was RM who saved the situation. He stretched his hand “Namjoon.” He introduced himself in his usual calm and collected manner. While Jin was already scheming which funny phrase he should introduce himself with, She wondered how many times had anything like that happened. How many times before had the Bangtan Boys come to their rapper´s flat to find a girl (or a boy) in it? She knew he had his own life and that he was an adult, but still it broke her heart a little. Was he really that perfect guy she had imagined? She realised how little she knew about him, how little she REALLY knew about him and it scared her for a moment, but she collected herself just in time to hear Namjoon´s “You must be the new manager?”. T was trying very hard not to scream. I must be dreaming, she kept telling herself, her arm already red from pinches.

“Yes, she is,” he said. Or at least she hoped that was what Yoongi said in Korean. Hers and Namjoon´s eyes met as if his eyes were asking her to confess. Bless him, pragmatic, logical leader RM. Was he staring into her soul? She looked down at her socks. The guys were speaking in Korean, soon they were welcoming themselves into Suga´s place. She looked at him, his cheeks were even puffier and his eyes looked like they needed more sleep, but he was smiling, smiling at her. T on the other hand was covering her mouth. Yoongi looked at her phone. “Who?” he asked. “Agh, fuck, sorry!” She cursed, immediately ending the call, not really caring how rude she was. All she could think about were his puffy eyes. She felt sorry for waking him up, for not managing the situation better. Maybe she could have shut the guys up? She could have said something funny. She could have started a conversation, been charming, charismatic. Heck, how she hated that moment, but he did not seem to mind and while she was studying non-existent dirt on his perfect floor (that he obviously didn't clean himself), he gently punched her in the arm. “It's ok. You are my manager now, no?” he said. What? How. “You serious?” She asked, her voice a bit too high-pitched. “Yeah, why not. I need one.” His yeah sounded so cute, as if he was mimicking some American rapper. She had to giggle. “Alright, alright, alright” she used Matthew McConaughey's phrase as she followed him into the kitchen.
“Manager, manager, coffee, coffee” It was J-Hope, his cheeky smile demanding attention and more caffeine to wake up his body. “Sure.” She, herself, did not drink coffee and was surprised to learn that Suga did, but she started going through the cabinet, looking for cups and a box of coffee. He did not have a coffee machine. They seemed to enjoy their coffee the classical way. “Maybe you'll finally teach Yoongi some English” it was Namjoon, the one that, she was sure, could see her game going on. “I hope so.” She smiled looking at him. He seemed so calm, so collected. She wondered what he thought of her. Did he think she was just another crazy fangirl? Did he think she was going to sell their stuff online? “I need to learn English too, me too” it was Jungkook smiling from one side to another. He seemed to be easily charmed. She laughed, remembering how much T loved her little Kookie. “I can arrange that.” She smiled and looked at him. She could see him making that partly flirty face. It made her laugh. “Ok, so the order, please. What can I get you?” She wasn't surprised that the strongest coffee was drunk by Suga and RM, Jin liked coffee with lots of milk, V didn´t drink coffee at all and Jungkook claimed to have already drunk too much. They all seemed like they were ready for a start.

“So we are going to play the Mafia game with the Stray Kids today?” It was V that had spoken. It was the first time she heard him speak since they came in, though she was sure he chipped in earlier when they were all teasing Suga. “Yeah, in an hour, I believe.” It was Jin, he seemed to be hyped to play a game, despite his age (him being the oldest), him and J-Hope always seemed like those two friends that were ready to cause as much mischief as it was humanly possible. “I'm sure the manager knows.” It was RM whose eyes had never left her face. He was watching him. Damn, that man just knew everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread