COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation My favorite EXO song ever (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've been thinking about what my favorite EXO song is... and I think I've figured it out!

I love Cosmic Railway! It's soft, it is happy, it just sounds so loving and gentle! EXO's voices suit this song so perfectly and I just love it a lot! The more I listen to it the more I love it! Honestly I am sad that it is on their japanese album... I wish it was on one of their main albums so it could get performed more!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Their best Japanese release and one of their best song which showcases their vocals so nicely.
It is so beautiful! Especially that part when it all quiets down and it is just Baekhyun... This song is just perfect in every way!

They all slay the vocals, Chanyeol sounds really good and his voice balances the song out so well, Kai even has something that almost resembles a high note and Sehun is doing good singing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread