COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My totally random and unexpected top artist and song of 2020 according to Spotify (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.38.34 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.38.41 am.png

Honestly song is a bop but I only listened to this around Junish and haven't listened to it much after. I did have it on repeat though lol so I guess I didn't take it off for the entire month.

Top 5 artists

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.39.20 am.png

I only listened to Nadeem Mohammed during Ramadan (1 month) but he made it to #3... LOL
And I thought I listened to Maluma more than J Balvin but I guess not. Teoman and Gripin were as expected. I have been obsessed with their music this year.
I'm surprised there's not even 1 K-Pop group though... I'd imagine this would be different if EXO released music this year as a group.

And my top genres

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.38.26 am.png

I'm assuming "Filmi" is Bollywood lol. I downloaded some of my childhood faves this year and have had those on repeat!

My achievement of the year was listening to Sunmi's Gotta Go before it reached 50,000 streams LOL

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.38.54 am.png

And my top decade was as expected the 2000s

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 10.39.05 am.png

I actually thought Boyle Kahpedir Dunya (trans: the world is a b*tch) would have been my #1 song of the year. I listen to it all the time.
If you like rock and don't mind listening to a song from a different country (Turkey), I recommend it. I think what makes it really good for me is the meaning of the lyrics but the song still has a really good instrumental so check it out. I tried looking for a good trans but they're all outdated and make no sense lol.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What were your top songs and artists according to Spotify?
I want to tag users but I have no idea who to tag. :jisoosmh:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Spotify out here exposing me for lying about liking female artists.
1606955372444.png
I just went through my top songs 2020 playlist and I have more girl group songs than expected with my top K-Pop track being a gg song :jisoosmh:

Oh My God - (G)I-DLE
Answer - Ateez I can't even remember what this sounds like though so I'm really surprised this is here LOL
Can't Stop Me - TWICE
Psycho - Red Velvet

Waves - Kang Daniel
Criminal - Taemin
Stranger - The Rose
Rose, Scent, Kiss - Daehwi
Killing Me - iKON
Gunshot - KARD
La Di Da - Everglow
Black Swan - BTS
Gotta Go - Sunmi
Sour Candy - Black Pink
Dun Dun
-
Everglow
Trigger - Mino
Crooked - GD
Paper Cuts - EXO CBX
Hell in Heaven - TWICE
Colour Eye - Park Woo Jin

Also I'm surprised K-Pop only made 20% of this top 100 songs list. Considering I had a time where I only listened to K-pop, this is interesting for me lol.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Also if Hua Chen Yu was on Spotify, this list would have been so different. I literally only listen to him on most days. I know for a fact he would be my #1 artist and Qi Tian would be my #1 song.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
With all the different kpop artists/playlists I listen to, I somehow made it in EXO's top 0.5% of listeners. SNSD were in my top five artists too, but that was no doubt because SM finally added most of their Korean discography.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
mostly Japanese songs but as I share my account with my brother, there is few songs/artists of his on my top.

though the most listened genre in 2020 was Kpop which is really unexpected

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread