COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 😈Official BABYMONS7ER Thread (베이비몬스터) 😈- ✧༺♥༻∞ SHEESH ✧༺♥༻∞ (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

• Ruka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pharita

• Asa

• Ahyeon

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Haram

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Rora/Dain

• Chiquita

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
BABYMONSTER DANCE PERFORMANCE
ASA RUKA RORA AHYEON HARAM

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink/Fearnot
Waitttt Ruka was a jpop idol??? omg
Also i feel she might be my bias 👀 what a great dancer

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink/Fearnot
What do u think we're getting today? 👀

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink/Fearnot
Btw some more Ahyeon pics i just saw on twitter!

btw i'll never not find it weird when people on twitter put their @ on other people's selfies 💀

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
Pharita performance video

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
I have added a bias poll, now that each member has showcased their talents individually.

Personally, my vocal ranking would go like this

1. Haram/Rora
I love Haram's tone, but I think Rora was better but she needs to work on pronunciation of english words which is fine since rora is still young. She reminded me a lot of Ariana

2. Pharita
I love how clear her tone is, and she'll definitely create a nice contrast with the more colourful vocals like haram and rora. She reminds me a lot of predebut Park Bom.

3. Ahyeon/Chiquita

I feel like they are pretty good too. Ahyeon needed to work on her transitions, less clean than others but she reminds me a lot of jennie's vocals. Chiquita was pretty good too, she knows how to put her emotions in the song.

Rap

1. Asa
I feel like she is definitely the main rapper but she lacks stage presence. But her position can be switched with Ruka too so I'm not sure.

2. Ruka
She was pretty good, I feel almost like Asa but I'm not sure. She could be lead or also main rapper. Their positions could be switched. She had a lot of stage presence. This could be due to the fact that she's a strong main dancer contender and has a little experience as a former jpop idol.

3. Ahyeon
Ahyeon's rap was good, but just not as good as her peers. If she was in another group, she could be main rapper. But this is YG. So she might be lead rapper or sub-rapper. This is not to put down her skills, the other 2 members are just stronger.

Dancer

1. Ruka/Asa
Ruka and Asa are both strong but I feel like its Ruka because she has other dancing vids from before and a lot of lee jung dancers support her.

2. Ahyeon/Chiquita
Chiquita has some predebut videos so I put her in this line. I feel they are on par with each other after seeing both dance.

3. Haram
She's a good dancer but she was not as strong as Ruka/Asa/Ahyeon in the dance performance vid in my opinion

4. Rora
She was the weakest in the dance performance video but her frame is quite soft and delicate so I think the dance just didn't suit her age or strengths. She has other dances in USSO girl, but I feel like she's better there as a kpop dancer but not a hip hop dancer.

N/A Pharita
She has no predebut dancing and she was not in the dance performance vid so her dancing cannot be ranked.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread