COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [Operation: Love Liberation] MISSION 1: Like Candy Sugar So Sweet (1 Viewer)

Shou

Tell your mother I'll be there by ten ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

liliya

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
We did well team! And personally the new time works really good for me, especially due to my work/school schedule.

Treasure_Starz

A Star Shining Brighter Than The Sun ✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

MACHINA

Lay you down on a bed of roses
Reactions Received
Website
rikaiii.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER

LowkeyLoki

✨SPARKLE✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
go where? go what?
fight?
sorry selfie is a lover not a fighter (sadly my fighting days are behind me)
Aww...I wanted to see that...:pepecry2:

LowkeyLoki

✨SPARKLE✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
see what the fighting???
I used to be bullied when I was younger (only asian kid let alone chinese in a school otherwise full of caucasians) so I would get into fights like every other day
Aww, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry you had to go through that. 💗

LowkeyLoki

✨SPARKLE✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
it's all good
I guess if there ever was a silver lining then it's that the bullying made me more resilient and stronger???
That's good. Still, bullying is the worst feeling. I wasn't bullied for long but I had a bully in 1st grade that probably made me more sensitive than anything. I forgive her, especially because we were both young but I still think about it.
She used to be so possessive of me and never let me hang out with other people. I would have to do what she told me to or she would physically pinch me on my face, arms, and hands. My parents would notice it but I would always tell them that I just hurt myself from falling or playing at recess a lot. It also made me really sad to where I felt very unmotivated to go to school knowing that this girl would control my life again.

And I went to her house to play her Wii and dolls with her but she would never let me play, and only pretend like we were playing together when her parents would come to check on us.

She was very good at hiding it and would threaten to hurt me and my family if anyone ever found out, so I was too scared to say anything. The only way someone found out was because one of our classmates saw what she was doing at recess and decided to tell a teacher. I was mad at her back then but I thank God she did because this girl would've gotten away from it.

My parents were so mad at me for not speaking up but this girl also got punishment and the school stepped in and made sure that we wouldn't be able to interact and moved her out of my class. But I couldn't bring myself to tell them that she threatened to hurt me and my family and she had so much power over me that I started to believe it at the time.

It might've been a long time ago but still affects me to this day. And it affected me for years as I would cry for every little thing and I strongly think that had a lot o to do with it. I got moved to a new school district about 25 minutes away after my first semester of 2nd grade but that was mostly due to the better schools (and I've spent the rest of my school life there so I grew up with a lot of the people I'm going to be graduating with)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's good. Still, bullying is the worst feeling. I wasn't bullied for long but I had a bully in 1st grade that probably made me more sensitive than anything. I forgive her, especially because we were both young but I still think about it.
She used to be so possessive of me and never let me hang out with other people. I would have to do what she told me to or she would physically pinch me on my face, arms, and hands. My parents would notice it but I would always tell them that I just hurt myself from falling or playing at recess a lot. It also made me really sad to where I felt very unmotivated to go to school knowing that this girl would control my life again.

And I went to her house to play her Wii and dolls with her but she would never let me play, and only pretend like we were playing together when her parents would come to check on us.

She was very good at hiding it and would threaten to hurt me and my family if anyone ever found out, so I was too scared to say anything. The only way someone found out was because one of our classmates saw what she was doing at recess and decided to tell a teacher. I was mad at her back then but I thank God she did because this girl would've gotten away from it.

My parents were so mad at me for not speaking up but this girl also got punishment and the school stepped in and made sure that we wouldn't be able to interact and moved her out of my class. But I couldn't bring myself to tell them that she threatened to hurt me and my family and she had so much power over me that I started to believe it at the time.

It might've been a long time ago but still affects me to this day. And it affected me for years as I would cry for every little thing and I strongly think that had a lot o to do with it. I got moved to a new school district about 25 minutes away after my first semester of 2nd grade but that was mostly due to the better schools (and I've spent the rest of my school life there so I grew up with a lot of the people I'm going to be graduating with)
it is very very damaging emotionally since if the bullying was only physical - wounds heal but the phycological damage can stay with a person forever!!!
like for example I know of people who got bullied and to this day suffer from trust issues. You can't fix that...sometimes no amount of therapy or whatever can change what is already done. Like how do you tell someone it's ok to trust again when it's almost ingrained into their brains that that person might turn around and betray them.

And how do you police or punish that???? for the bully if it's physical you see the wound it goes away - how do you punish someone who has potentially life altering issues because of the bully did 10/ 20 /50 years ago???

which is why I think SK takes bullying accusations very seriously which is a good thing

I feel for you my friend I guess I can empathize with your situation but I guess for me I was lucky since I didn' really have any life altering issues I just had a lot of anger and I guess I turned that anger into revenge but not like "I'm going to kill you back kinda revenge" - the best revenge is a life well lived to show them I am better than the bullies that I succeeded despite them!!! which is why to this day I strongly value the resilient trait...

LowkeyLoki

✨SPARKLE✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
it is very very damaging emotionally since if the bullying was only physical - wounds heal but the phycological damage can stay with a person forever!!!
like for example I know of people who got bullied and to this day suffer from trust issues. You can't fix that...sometimes no amount of therapy or whatever can change what is already done. Like how do you tell someone it's ok to trust again when it's almost ingrained into their brains that that person might turn around and betray them.

And how do you police or punish that???? for the bully if it's physical you see the wound it goes away - how do you punish someone who has potentially life altering issues because of the bully did 10/ 20 /50 years ago???

which is why I think SK takes bullying accusations very seriously which is a good thing

I feel for you my friend I guess I can empathize with your situation but I guess for me I was lucky since I didn' really have any life altering issues I just had a lot of anger and I guess I turned that anger into revenge but not like "I'm going to kill you back kinda revenge" - the best revenge is a life well lived to show them I am better than the bullies that I succeeded despite them!!! which is why to this day I strongly value the resilient trait...
I couldn't have said it better myself. Bullying is a terrible thing and it's one of the few things in this world I wish never existed. But unfortunately, not everyone will choose to be kind. And it's a very sad thing. It doesn't cost anything to be kind and people will love you for it. Being mean or hateful or what have you is easy and can leave a lasting effect but kindness is free, easy, and leaves positive lasting effects. People want to know you as being kind, not for you to have a tarnished legacy.

Yes, I agree. Things have different effects on different people. But in a way, it did make me resilient as well. It just took me longer to find that resilience. I just try to find the positive light in everything. Most things are only negative if you perceive it to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread