COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV "Tempted"/"The Great Seducer" (starring Joy of Red Velvet and Woo Do-hwan) TV Tropes page (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
`I've created a TV Tropes page for the series Tempted starring Joy and Do-hwan. I haven't watched past Episode 1 yet and I've only seen bits of future episodes, but I just felt like this show needed a damn TV Tropes page already. The fact that I haven't seen the whole show, however, means that the page is lacking.

Tempted

If you're interested in adding to this page or making corrections, please feel free! I need all the help that I can receive.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I did watch the show when it aired. Tbh I don't remember many details, but the first half was really good. However, the second half dissapointed me a little :sadcat:

Reactions Received
Website
www.youtube.com
KS Coins
This drama was the third one what I watched and I became more "involved" into kdramas because of it... And thanks to Woo Do Hwan, of course. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread