The positives and negatives of having social media accounts as idols? (1 Viewer)

Yili

♥ Head of Bahi's Protection Squad ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I think that social media like BTS' twitter account is a great way for them to communicate with their fans and post cute little messages and selfies. I know that Monsta X uses their twitter to reply to comments and talk to fans as well. Some groups even use social media to let fans play games like Among Us together.

However I also understand an idol not wanting to have a social media account if they are more of a private person. I think that you have to be insanely careful about what you do on that public account bc of it having such a strong effect on your career, your members career, the company etc.

What do you think about idols having social media accounts and the positives and negatives?

Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Idols need moderators for their social media to protect them from hate.

I like the fact they have them so they can personally interact with fans (even if they just upload images/messages without actually replying to people directly).

I just wish they didn't have to go through hate comments every now and then.
:maheart:

Reactions: Yili

Yili

♥ Head of Bahi's Protection Squad ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Idols need moderators for their social media to protect them from hate.

I like the fact they have them so they can personally interact with fans (even if they just upload images/messages without actually replying to people directly).

I just wish they didn't have to go through hate comments every now and then.
:maheart:
yeah maybe it's good t o have staff kind of be the ones to moderate some of the comments the idols see to protect their mental health

Reactions: OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread