COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The positives and negatives of having social media accounts as idols? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that social media like BTS' twitter account is a great way for them to communicate with their fans and post cute little messages and selfies. I know that Monsta X uses their twitter to reply to comments and talk to fans as well. Some groups even use social media to let fans play games like Among Us together.

However I also understand an idol not wanting to have a social media account if they are more of a private person. I think that you have to be insanely careful about what you do on that public account bc of it having such a strong effect on your career, your members career, the company etc.

What do you think about idols having social media accounts and the positives and negatives?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Idols need moderators for their social media to protect them from hate.

I like the fact they have them so they can personally interact with fans (even if they just upload images/messages without actually replying to people directly).

I just wish they didn't have to go through hate comments every now and then.
:maheart:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idols need moderators for their social media to protect them from hate.

I like the fact they have them so they can personally interact with fans (even if they just upload images/messages without actually replying to people directly).

I just wish they didn't have to go through hate comments every now and then.
:maheart:
yeah maybe it's good t o have staff kind of be the ones to moderate some of the comments the idols see to protect their mental health

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread