COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

To anyone who has Twitter, I need your help (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
If you've been looking at K-Pop news the past few days you might've encountered the super glue attack on A.C.E's vehicles to cause some type of accident purposely.
Apart from that one ex-fansite of Sehyoon has been posting disgusting messages about him and A.C.E which lead to the super glue attack and more.

The same ex-fansite just recently posted a tweet saying something along the lines of "Watch out for the back of your head... If you see me on the street, I'll stick a bamboo spear in your head... ...please remember".

So you can build your own idea to whom this possible death threat is supposed to be, it's still beyond me how her account has been staying up, but maybe reporting it with multiple people will help now with such an obvious statement. Other choices have been trying to get other to report her as well. So it wouldn't just be us.

While she might be just bark and no bite it can encourage others to dangerous behavior.

So I'd just like to ask if you could report this comment and/or the whole account as targeted harassment, threatening violence and/or physical harm.

A.C.E
@ikonicraja @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneIzz @MinSquishy @RainbowDevil @baekk @potato @Yolks @ParkSeonghwaaa @Yangi

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If A.C.E's company has a fan email, fans should also send a screen shot of this tweet. Then the company will be aware of it. I guess they might be (I hope so) with Korean fans letting them know.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
If A.C.E's company has a fan email, fans should also send a screen shot of this tweet. Then the company will be aware of it. I guess they might be (I hope so) with Korean fans letting them know.
Yeah, as far as I know Choices on the fancafe have already contacted them. I just hope Beat Int. can secure A.C.E's safety until this crazy period is over (and ofc after that but especially now).

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I reported it, how on earth can an ex fansite go from being a fansite to hating the idol to this extreme?? I think any fan or anti is scary, it doesn't matter whether it's a good or bad extreme they're all crazy...

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I reported it, how on earth can an ex fansite go from being a fansite to hating the idol to this extreme?? I think any fan or anti is scary, it doesn't matter whether it's a good or bad extreme they're all crazy...
It started when they and a few others got banned from going to fansignings because they were extremely rude to other Choices and the members themselves.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
It started when they and a few others got banned from going to fansignings because they were extremely rude to other Choices and the members themselves.
Ahh... extreme is extreme, even if they like the idol at the time they still put them in dangerous situations regardless :pandanoreaction:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
reported

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Reported

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really gotta stop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread