COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Trading update (1 Viewer)

MK3AMLuvsU

MAD ERA😡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
@Cards Users we also have a couple notes and questions to answer. The op will be updated with this info too.

Firstly, in a 3 way or anything more than 2, each trade is counted as one trade. So if you do Miyeon 4 for Somi 2, then trade the Somi 2 for Jonghyun 1, that's 4/10 used up that day.

Secondly, trades count differently based on who's posting. For the poster of the original trade, the trade counts when it's posted. For the person agreeing, it's counted as when the person agrees. So you can have a trade counted on different days for the different participants, as long as neither one exceeds the 10 cards per day. If the agreeing person has more than 10 already, they will have to reagree the next day. If the person posting has more than 10 the trade will need to be reposted the next day, but the person agreeing will be able to use the previous agreement as long as the repost reminds the team of the agreement being done already.

If anyone else has questions, feel free to ask :sanapray:
this helps a lot ty!!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
oh no the super 5 users 50 cards trade dream is gone :dying:
I don't even like the really big trades myself because it can be annoying to update that many cards and a trade like that is when I just wouldn't respond to new posts in the thread from needing to update the spreadsheet before it adds more cards I have to do and with the sheer number of cards I have and how I trade even people who have been playing the game as long as me rarely want just 1 card from me.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
@Cards Users we also have a couple notes and questions to answer. The op will be updated with this info too.

Firstly, in a 3 way or anything more than 2, each trade is counted as one trade. So if you do Miyeon 4 for Somi 2, then trade the Somi 2 for Jonghyun 1, that's 4/10 used up that day.

Secondly, trades count differently based on who's posting. For the poster of the original trade, the trade counts when it's posted. For the person agreeing, it's counted as when the person agrees. So you can have a trade counted on different days for the different participants, as long as neither one exceeds the 10 cards per day. If the agreeing person has more than 10 already, they will have to reagree the next day. If the person posting has more than 10 the trade will need to be reposted the next day, but the person agreeing will be able to use the previous agreement as long as the repost reminds the team of the agreement being done already.

If anyone else has questions, feel free to ask :sanapray:
I think I misunderstood in my previous reply. I shall try to fully understand more later.

Treasure_Starz

A Star Shining Brighter Than The Sun ✨
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm confused.

How many does this add up to?

Trading with: @Harmony_Sakura
Giving: Enhypen Sunoo and jay commons
Getting: Nct mark rare

Will it count as 2 or 3 for me?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread