COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What are your favorite comfort games? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd go with Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley, but I do want to look for some new ones so that I don't keep playing the same thing over and over again. Which cozy games do you enjoy playing?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No idea because I’ve never played it :ankha:
Well you can do things like fight in it but you can also do peaceful or creative mode with it and not have to do the more intense stuff. So that way you just build and farm like stardew minus the caves and with more blocks and stuff.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well you can do things like fight in it but you can also do peaceful or creative mode with it and not have to do the more intense stuff. So that way you just build and farm like stardew minus the caves and with more blocks and stuff.
Ngl it sounds fun :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon games. Not the obvious comfort games, but I’ve played them since RBY, and they’ve got me through many a time when I’ve needed them.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
stardew valley :sj_weary: I can't wait for haunted chocolatier to come out so that I could have another comfort game to play.
I feel like slime rancher would be a good comfort game too, but I usually have no idea what's going on when I play it

yamaoka

#1 signal enthusiast
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
twice
Pronouns
they/she
obviously, one of them is animal crossing. wizard101 is another one, just bc of how often i played it as a kid. i still have my gameboy and i play a kim possible game on there. fire emblem too! specifically three houses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread