COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie When everything comes together in a scene (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Welcome to another Harry Potter REVIEW :icgyu: @dubudae hi

I was gonna make this later but I started rewatching Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 last night and this scene just gives me chills every time. <.< I replayed it over and over and then I watched the youtube clip over and over and then I listened to and fell asleep with the music score. :pepeslippy: My phone died somewhere along the way.

When he who shall finally be named again attacks Hogwarts, Professor McGonagall uses a spell called Piertotum Locomotor. It's an inanimate objects spell that brings them to life. Same as the giant Wizards Chessboard in the underground chamber where the giant pieces come to "life."

I can't even explain how much I love this scene.
The music had been droning in the background. McGonagall, like the authoritative figure she is, says the spell with gusto but ease.
That is a woman with a goal and she knows what she's doing :maheart:
Then, everything comes together. You finally notice how perfect the music is to the scene as it gets louder. The first statue descends and lands kneeling, ready at command. And each suit of armour falls and lands in tune with the music. They march in rows past McGonagall, Mrs. Weasley, and Flitwick. IT'S SO PERFECT AND CHILLING and it makes me emotional, not in a teary way.
McGonagall delivers another one of her iconic lines, "Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school."
And she looks on proudly.
Adding how she's always wanted to use that spell. She's cute.
The music is amazing in the movie but the piece played during this scene is my favorite. It's up there with Hans Zimmer Chasing Cornfield and John Lunn's Downton Abbey Intro The Suite.

What's a scene you love where the acting, the lines (if there are any), the music all come together so perfectly?

@Ravenclaw @Vikki @Wingfrost @Maze @Hakunama_Tata @LilacNyx @everyone in the event o.o

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to another Harry Potter REVIEW:icgyu: @dubudae hi

I was gonna make this later but I started rewatching Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 last night and this scene just gives me chills every time. <.< I replayed it over and over and then I watched the youtube clip over and over and then I listened to and fell asleep with the music score. :pepeslippy: My phone died somewhere along the way.

When he who shall finally be named again attacks Hogwarts, Professor McGonagall uses a spell called Piertotum Locomotor. It's an inanimate objects spell that brings them to life. Same as the giant Wizards Chessboard in the underground chamber where the giant pieces come to "life."

I can't even explain how much I love this scene.
The music had been droning in the background. McGonagall, like the authoritative figure she is, says the spell with gusto but ease.
That is a woman with a goal and she knows what she's doing :maheart:
Then, everything comes together. You finally notice how perfect the music is to the scene as it gets louder. The first statue descends and lands kneeling, ready at command. And each suit of armour falls and lands in tune with the music. They march in rows past McGonagall, Mrs. Weasley, and Flitwick. IT'S SO PERFECT AND CHILLING and it makes me emotional, not in a teary way.
McGonagall delivers another one of her iconic lines, "Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school."
And she looks on proudly.
Adding how she's always wanted to use that spell. She's cute.
The music is amazing in the movie but the piece played during this scene is my favorite. It's up there with Hans Zimmer Chasing Cornfield and John Lunn's Downton Abbey Intro The Suite.

What's a scene you love where the acting, the lines (if there are any), the music all come together so perfectly?

@Ravenclaw @Vikki @Wingfrost @Maze @Hakunama_Tata @LilacNyx @everyone in the event o.o
Loved her charisma in that scene ngl
As for me, can't think of an exact scene rn
I'm kind of scatterbrained rn 0_0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread