COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

AOA Jimin bullied other members too? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Pronouns
She/Her
I'll wait a bit more as we've seen recently that things can turn out completely different but I do remember that there were rumors surrounding Choa's departure that she was either difficult to work with or didn't get along with the members
The latter is very interesting rn

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not sure to be honest. What she said about Hyejeong seemed so out of the blue and unnecessary though.

Until the other members come forward, I guess our focus should only be on what Mina went through. Mina certainly has so much to tell as shes said so much today already. I feel so sorry for Mina and hope she'll get through whatever it is she is feeling right now. I hope she knows it will get better for her, especially now she has come forward.

Jimin has a lot to answer for, and her careless response seemed as heartless as what Mina has claimed Jimin to be.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'll wait a bit more as we've seen recently that things can turn out completely different but I do remember that there were rumors surrounding Choa's departure that she was either difficult to work with or didn't get along with the members
The latter is very interesting rn
There are a lot of rumors regarding this situation now. Other ex-member posted this on her IG.

It could be just a coincidence but neither Youkyung or ChoA follow Jimin on IG. This is not proof of anything but it does add fuel to the fire.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Idk
AOA seemed like a group that got snippy with each other a lot.
Maybe that's their way of joking, maybe none of them got a long but I always thought of them like Miss A on steroids

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
honestly i don't think it's the right time for speculations like this. i'm not defending jimin in any way, she needs to be held accountable for everything she did but unless the other members come forward, i think we should just focus on mina instead of making assumptions.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i'd rather focus on mina, as that's the situation currently. i don't stan aoa but what did mina do to deserve that treatment..?

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Right now I'm wanting to focus on Mina and her current state. The if's and maybe's can wait till later. Because right now our attention should be focused on supporting Mina, and helping her in any way that we can.

Though it did get me thinking as wel,l on whether Jimin was involved in Choa leaving the group. But that's maybe a question for later on. Not right now though

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Mina already mentioned this in one of her statements that Jimin would say things to the members about another member in a stir the pot kinda way so it's not a question of if Jimin messed with the others it's a question of how.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Mina already mentioned this in one of her statements that Jimin would say things to the members about another member in a stir the pot kinda way so it's not a question of if Jimin messed with the others it's a question of how.
This being the part in her statement that i'm referencing
"We’d have to say, “Did you have a good night’s rest?” “Yes, I’m sorry,” and “Thank you” in a formal tone to you. Everything had to go your way, you could bring anyone you wanted to the dorms. It was so noisy that I went to the practice room to sleep. You’d say things like, “Hey, hasn’t so-and-so changed these days?” and go around targeting different members."

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wouldn't speculate on anything right now. Until other members come forward I don't think we should play a guessing game, especially since from Mina has said Jimin seemed to have it out for her. In one of her post she talks about going out with the other members and everyone wondered why Jimin hated her so much.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Let's not speculate too much now. Right now our primary focus should be Mina's wellbeing, not trying to figure out if other members were bullied or took part in the bullying

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Why are they teasing this? Just tell us what she did or said so we can cancel her.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
There are a lot of rumors regarding this situation now. Other ex-member posted this on her IG.

It could be just a coincidence but neither Youkyung or ChoA follow Jimin on IG. This is not proof of anything but it does add fuel to the fire.
I think it’s clear that FNC and AOA were bystanders who didn’t put a stop to this because the group’s careers & especially Jimin’s position as one of the most popular was more important. I wasn’t a huge fan but for me all members that are still in AOA I’m not ever going to acknowledge, same with FNC.

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it wouldn’t be too shocking if more would be revealed

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I think it’s clear that FNC and AOA were bystanders who didn’t put a stop to this because the group’s careers & especially Jimin’s position as one of the most popular was more important. I wasn’t a huge fan but for me all members that are still in AOA I’m not ever going to acknowledge, same with FNC.
mina herself said that she was on good terms with other members. nobody knows what they were also going through so i don't think they should be blamed for what jimin did.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
mina herself said that she was on good terms with other members. nobody knows what they were also going through so i don't think they should be blamed for what jimin did.
I’m not blaming them for what Jimin did , I’m blaming them for what they didn’t do. What Mina described what constant and outright harassment for a decade that no one stopped. Even the staff/members who were with them day to day were not mentioned to intervene & clearly no one put a end to it. This tells me a lot about their characters, they prioritized the group working & being successful over Mina’s well being. Typical kpop mentality. Mina can be cool with them, but as a member of the public I’ve made my decision. I’m not advocating attacking or blacklisting the members just making sure I personally ignore them. If I knew the identities of the major staff I would do the same. Others fans can decide if they will continue supporting, no judgement on that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread