COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News B.I receives a 3 year suspended sentence (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
On September 10, B.I attended the sentencing trial regarding violation of the Act on the Control of Narcotics, Etc. that was held at Seoul Central District Court.

B.I was indicted in May of this year for suspicions of purchasing marijuana and LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) in 2016 and using some of the drugs. The prosecution requested a sentence of three years in prison along with a fine of 1.5 million won (approximately $1,300) for B.I.

The court sentenced B.I to three years in prison suspended for four years of probation along with 80 hours of community service, 40 hours of a drug treatment course, and an additional fine of 1.5 million won (approximately $1,284).

The court stated, “[What he did] cannot be regarded as a crime that occurred due to simple curiosity, and celebrity drug usage has a great impact on society by weakening adolescents’ awareness of drugs.”

Source

@Ikonic

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
celebrity drug usage has a great impact on society by weakening adolescents’ awareness of drugs.
and this is why celebrity abusers are getting smaller sentences than drug users? :wimwim: at the end of the day i'm glad bi doesn't have to go to jail

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Glad his sentence was suspended, now we need to hope Ilhoon’s appeal will be successful.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
and we are talking about marihuana? ... I still don´t get the absurdity of it all

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
and we are talking about marihuana? ... I still don´t get the absurdity of it all
It's for purchasing marijuana and lsd and the laws against marijauna being lifted are very recent still so it'll be a while before it's acceptable everywhere if it ever is

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
It's for purchasing marijuana and lsd and the laws against marijauna being lifted are very recent still so it'll be a while before it's acceptable everywhere if it ever is
I don´t get how they can be so lenient with alcohol drinkers but not with smokers ... but I guess it is a discussion not worth having. I feel it might be important to say I don´t smoke anything at all, but I still feel like this is all exaggerated.
on the other hand, it´s interesting to see how different things are accepted differently in different countries.

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don´t get how they can be so lenient with alcohol drinkers but not with smokers ... but I guess it is a discussion not worth having. I feel it might be important to say I don´t smoke anything at all, but I still feel like this is all exaggerated.
on the other hand, it´s interesting to see how different things are accepted differently in different countries.
Very interesting

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I’m glad he’s not going to jail for it.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don’t know what to say

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread