COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Companies named in Produce controversy (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well damn they confirmed Wusple:nekosweat:. The editing was extremely biased at that point. I don’t think Izone and X1 can survive this unless they appear only on CJEM owned channels

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Starship, Woollim, 8-D Creative and Around Us, and two latter are trying to wiggle their way out of it ^^;

This means that most suspicions will be towards members of these companies.

IZONE: Eunbi (Woollim), Hyewon (8D), Chaewon (Woollim), Yujin (Starship), Wooyoung (Starship).

X1: Junho (Woollim), Minhee (Starship), Hyeongjun (Starship)

.. i guess Around Us didn't bribe enough? :jisoosmh:

Auch for IZONE though, that's almost half of the members. Though this doesn't mean that just this group was bribed in, I mean the rest of members could just be decided by PDs cause the liked these members, though this would make nice group. But the bribery stuff, i think it will hit these members since they releases names of the companies.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Starship, Woollim, 8-D Creative and Around Us, and two latter are trying to wiggle their way out of it ^^;

This means that most suspicions will be towards members of these companies.

IZONE: Eunbi (Woollim), Hyewon (8D), Chaewon (Woollim), Yujin (Starship), Wooyoung (Starship).

X1: Junho (Woollim), Minhee (Starship), Hyeongjun (Starship)

.. i guess Around Us didn't bribe enough? :jisoosmh:

Auch for IZONE though, that's almost half of the members. Though this doesn't mean that just this group was bribed in, I mean the rest of members could just be decided by PDs cause the liked these members, though this would make nice group. But the bribery stuff, i think it will hit these members since they releases names of the companies.
Can't see Starship getting out of this as the ones indicted from there are high ranking officials like the vice president. Also for 8-D they said the employee in question is now part of a company called Terrible Enfant.

Maybe Around Us didn't actually ask but played the game hoping he would favour them.

The whole lineup for both are rigged but by naming the companies that bribed they've managed to single out members.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Can't see Starship getting out of this as the ones indicted from there are high ranking officials like the vice president. Also for 8-D they said the employee in question is now part of a company called Terrible Enfant.

Maybe Around Us didn't actually ask but played the game hoping he would favour them.

The whole lineup for both are rigged but by naming the companies that bribed they've managed to single out members.
Yea, but i guess rigged and bribed is bit different cause if someone got in cause PD's rigged it, then the PDs liked that person and thought they would do well in the group. Bribed is one step further, it's also rigged, but further than that you got in cause your company paid you to :jisoosmh: If you are both bribed and rigged, well not best situation to be in.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yea, but i guess rigged and bribed is bit different cause if someone got in cause PD's rigged it, then the PDs liked that person and thought they would do well in the group. Bribed is one step further, it's also rigged, but further than that you got in cause your company paid you to :jisoosmh: If you are both bribed and rigged, well not best situation to be in.
I think those bribed in could end up receiving hate while those rigged by the show will still be seen as innocent.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think those bribed in could end up receiving hate while those rigged by the show will still be seen as innocent.
I can definitely see members from these companies getting most of the hate now. Though I think many of them would have gotten in even without the bridery and rigging, many of the list are quite popular...

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
starship really is in trouble

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol funny thing i just realized...
I don't care anymore I just want my puppies back.

And i still think the best way forward is to keep the groups and work out something for the money.
The groups make new money only if they keep going.

If people are really concerned about compensation for the finalists that is the best way to see something happen.

If its just fines the numbers they are talking about are so small as to be meaningless.

Also as of yet this is still just media leeks and not official statements.

I am not sure even with ' real ' numbers anyone will be happy.

The haters just want blood they have no real interest in any of the kids involved.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
starship really is in trouble
Yea pres and vp named.. not good.
And they had multiple mentors.
Crazy thing is because of those things the meetings could actually be spun as legit.
Just that its at strip clubs and so unsavory.
Seems to be random employees as of yet named at the other agencies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread