COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do your pets ever notice when you’re upset? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Something that my mom and I noticed is that whenever I’m super anxious my cat will jump onto my lap and start cuddling up to me. He’ll even keep looking up at me while doing it too :lisalaugh:

Have your pets done anything to help you calm down when you were upset or anxious?

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
When I was younger, whenever I cried, my dog would also 'cry'

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Not really.

uran

Professional senpai thief
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
the first dog i had knew instantly even before it started when id have an anxiety attack. If we were outside on a walk she would take my hand in her mouth and guide me home. And when we were at home she would force herself to cuddle with me until i felt better. My current dogs dont give a shit and usually just look at me like im weird and go away or just side eye me from a distance :soob: And my cat overall acts like she doesnt know me and my tortoise just wants food and tries to protect his home from intruders which are us :soob:

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have no animals but my bfs cat like to bite me when I'm high, only when I'm high 🥱

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
mini will climb all over me when im feeling sad or angry

xiao bao is a total ass and will bite me any day, no matter what is going on

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only cried in front of my dog once, when we decided to put my car down, and my dog abandoned running outside to come lick me instead :maheart:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I only cried in front of my dog once, when we decided to put my car down, and my dog abandoned running outside to come lick me instead :maheart:
Aww good puppers
uwu.png

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That’s so sweet, such a good kitty.
Three of our pets can tell, my cat Kiara was at one point considered to be used as a service animal because she’s very good at sensing how people feel. One time we had a friend over who was going through a hard time and Kiara just jumped into her lap and cuddled into her, keep in mind our friend doesn’t like cats and she instantly melted when Kiara did that. :sakUwu: Our other two animals Copper (dog) and Kiwi (bird) are good with it as well. Copper will just let you hold onto him for as long as you want. Kiwi will literally look so concerned if someone is upset, birds are a lot smarter than I feel like what people give them credit for. He’ll just sort of watch you and make soft noises if someone is crying around him.
:maheart:
our other animals could care less :llama_laugh:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Not sure if my cat ever did anything that was noticeable enough to know really as she just liked spending time with me so she was already with me all the time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread