COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Solo [Official] SHINee Taemin 태민 | Artist Thread ✢ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
More Taemin content! So blessed today!! 😭

Taemin NUGU celeb voice & alarm recording for SK Telecom

Look at him!! That Beautiful smile!!

English Translations
Credit to @iheartshinee__

Taemin: As I record, my fans and lots of people would be able to listen to my voice, won’t they? That’s really interesting and I am looking very much forward to it.

During the hiatus period when I am not around, fans will be able to hear my voice via NUGU at places like their homes in their daily life, right? Won’t that make them feel like we are together?

(Testing) Aria, who is Taemin? (Taemin’s voice) Taemin is a South Korean singer as well as the group SHINee’s main dancer and who is in-charge of the vocals too.

Wow this is so fascinating. It’s as how I recorded it. It’s really coming out as how I recorded with my voice. I think it’s fascinating to be hearing it with my tone and the way I speak. Do listen a lot to it our SHINee fans and jjakgoongs~~!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread