COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your favorite starbucks drink? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
My favorite is the macha frappuccino! My beloved forever, Have you ever tried it?:sj_weary:

Reactions Received

BlueBelle320

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh sweet, how sweet is it? Is there chocolate sprinkled?
It's pretty sweet! No, no chocolate, but I think they put little caramel pieces in it for that crunch. Basically, it's three pumps of Frappuccino roast coffee,, the caramel pieces, and caramel drizzle with whipped cream. Very delicious!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Same as with every coffee place: Peppermint Mocha... but if I was a mean person I would ask for a Unicorn, because even though I know it can't be made anymore, the horror in the cashier's face would be worth it... but I'm not that mean :ilovebread:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I dont rmbr ever drinking at/a Starbucks, other coffee franchises yes but there i drink the hot chocolate or some tea flavor.

I prefer less complicated coffee when i was still drinking coffee. Or cappucino/latte after encountering them. Gave up/stopped drinking coffee yrs ago now, too hyper/frazzledness from the lows when the next day hit, b4 getting the next caffeine hit. Prefer the evenness without coffee nowadays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread