COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What’s your omegaverse!bias typecast as? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I am SO TIRED of omega!jimin and omega!taeyong. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still gobble up all of that I can get, but Jesus Christ let there be more fics where they get to be alphas! (Adding on to that, armys are cowards for not embracing omega namjoon + nctzens are blind to omega doyoung)

p.s. we all know betas don’t actually exist in the omegaverse lol, but come on, make jungkook a beta just once:sadcat:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Alpha Taeyong :taeminface:

Chan is always an alpha and I've never come across good A.C.E abo fics.

For NCT I mostly read Jaeyong fics and Jaehyun is always the alpha even though I wouldn't mind him being the omega sometimes

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh god we have so much to unpack here
Alpha Taeyong :taeminface:
YES. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT??? alpha taeyong is so dreamy :lovelycooky: my knees are weak just thinking about it
For NCT I mostly read Jaeyong fics and Jaehyun is always the alpha even though I wouldn't mind him being the omega sometimes
never talk about jaeyong in my presence again thank you. my threads promote dotae supremacy

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
oh god we have so much to unpack here

YES. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT??? alpha taeyong is so dreamy :lovelycooky: my knees are weak just thinking about it

never talk about jaeyong in my presence again thank you. my threads promote dotae supremacy
Dotae is temporary, Jaeyong is eternal :pandamad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dotae is temporary, Jaeyong is eternal :pandamad:
dude. DUDE. jaeyong has NOTHING going for it. what do they do, ahah oh wow they look each other like once?? yep def suuuuuch a ship :pandaannoyed:. MEANWHILE DOTAE ARE THE BICKERING PARENTS OF NCT WITH B A N T E R AND TRUE AFFECTION THAT THEY TRY TO HIDE!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread