COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (8 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it's happening once again hehe..... starting now, we will see each other less.. talk less.. even those few moments and short conversations we share in the future will be insincere.. like that, we'll grow more distant, day by day.. your name in my texting app will move lower and lower.. you'll see another guy talk to me, you will misunderstand.. and then, someday, I'll see you happy with someone else.. and I will still be alone.. and that's it, this is how you lose someone, each and every time..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I need to talk to someone in a private conversation, I feel like im getting a mental ilnesses bcuz of something that happened yesterday...
You can message me at any time, love.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Starting to get hit lower now... My brother has a high chance of dying. My step mother calls me in the middle of the night to call me pathetic, then grounded me from headphones because I didn't hear her call my name. If my little brother dies, I dont know what reason I have to live anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I need to talk to someone in a private conversation, I feel like im getting a mental ilnesses bcuz of something that happened yesterday...
You can pm me though sadly I won't be able to reply right away. I hope u are ok <3

Starting to get hit lower now... My brother has a high chance of dying. My step mother calls me in the middle of the night to call me pathetic, then grounded me from headphones because I didn't hear her call my name. If my little brother dies, I dont know what reason I have to live anymore.

I'm so sorry hun. I sincerely pray everything will be okay, keep holding on <3

I've been having lots of suicidal thoughts recently
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are taking care of yourself and not listening to your demons <3

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Spoiler I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are taking care of yourself and not listening to your demons <3
is there anyone i can pm?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
is there anyone i can pm?
you can pm me ofc <3 but I won't be able to reply right away, I'm sorry... there are many nice users here though, you can make a thread and ask for someone to hear you out or maybe visiting our mental health server would help too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I understand how you must be feeling, my little brother means everything to me too, and it’s almost unbearable to have anything happen to him. I hope you will get through this, all of my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I really hope that he will be ok. There’s nothing I could say that could bring you comfort in this difficult time, but please stay strong.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I understand how you must be feeling, my little brother means everything to me too, and it’s almost unbearable to have anything happen to him. I hope you will get through this, all of my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I really hope that he will be ok. There’s nothing I could say that could bring you comfort in this difficult time, but please stay strong.
I will try my best. I truly will. I love KPS and everyone in it so much. I don't want to just leave. I love everyone like a family. You all keep me alive.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm so sick of this pathetic existence. Sometimes I feel like I can pull through, like maybe someday it will get better. I just can't see that someday anymore. I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of feeling like nobody hears me. I can count on one hand the people who care about me in the slightest. It's sad, really. I've been trying for so long to be loved, I try so damn hard to be good enough, and I never will be. I am rejected everywhere. Online, irl, anywhere. I cannot be good enough. I'm too tired. I want to disappear for a while just because I know nobody would miss me, or even notice. It doesn't even matter anymore.
I might be gone for some time. I won't do anything rash. I'm too exhausted to try anything again.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm so sick of this pathetic existence. Sometimes I feel like I can pull through, like maybe someday it will get better. I just can't see that someday anymore. I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of feeling like nobody hears me. I can count on one hand the people who care about me in the slightest. It's sad, really. I've been trying for so long to be loved, I try so damn hard to be good enough, and I never will be. I am rejected everywhere. Online, irl, anywhere. I cannot be good enough. I'm too tired. I want to disappear for a while just because I know nobody would miss me, or even notice. It doesn't even matter anymore.
I might be gone for some time. I won't do anything rash. I'm too exhausted to try anything again.
tbh.... I feel the same way. I'm sorry for all your hardships. I hope you can do what's right for you and feel better soon.. <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
It’s been a year since I lost my best friend. She didn’t die, but I did something horrible. I moved way too fast, why did I even bother telling her I loved her when I knew she wouldn’t love me back... She was the light of my life, and I just feel lost. I started to make new friends, but it just isn’t the same anymore. There’s a gaping hole left in my heart that can’t be fixed with a Band-Aid. I don’t know what to do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It’s been a year since I lost my best friend. She didn’t die, but I did something horrible. I moved way too fast, why did I even bother telling her I loved her when I knew she wouldn’t love me back... She was the light of my life, and I just feel lost. I started to make new friends, but it just isn’t the same anymore. There’s a gaping hole left in my heart that can’t be fixed with a Band-Aid. I don’t know what to do.
losing someone so important really sucks, but I think it's important that you did tell her, regardless of the outcome. . There's a lot of beauty in that. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to move on from these things, but it gets easier eventually. Even if maybe the wound doesn't fully heal, you learn to live with it. Trust in time and live on <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread