COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Movie genres you don't like/watch? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Horror

Dead zone and firestarter are about all i have watched and enjoyed.

I think i saw the shining or at least some of it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i basically dont watch movies period. never understand whats going on

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
zombie movies, films with aliens, I am not into sci fi and I do like comedy,but most films are just not funny to me :D. but when it is a good comedy, it is a good comedy :).

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
I really dont like comedies 😅 , unless they're old and wholesome.
I dont really watch romance movies so I dont even know how I feel about them lol, and I dont dislike dramas but I don't seek them out either.

I just really love horror...

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Most horror, especially franchise horror/terror like insidious, saw n the like. Nvr liked 'em tho Resident Evil, Underworld n monster-type movies dont seem horrible to me.

BlueBelle320

fka sunghooked
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
horror - the last horror film I saw, Get Out, literally scared me shitless - I had to use the crapper immediately afterwards! lol And not to mention I had to sleep with the lights on that night... and I'm not even black!

tear-jerking dramas - sorry, Mr. Director, but I came to the movies to feel GOOD!

dog movies - why do they always have to have sad endings??? Old Yeller, My Dog Skip, Marley & Me, .A Dog's Purpose... all sad endings! Scooby and Homeward Bound are exceptions, though, because those had happy endings... but in general, I tend to avoid dog movies like the plague!

war movies - they bore me to tears! In fact, I cot in trouble twice for falling asleep during assigned movies. One was Tora Tora Tora, and the other was a movie about the Holocaust. I mean, who wants to sit through two full hours of Jews being tortured and shit???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread