COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [Official] Red Velvet Thread 레드벨벳 レッドベルベット (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Red Velvet?

• Irene

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Seulgi

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Wendy

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Joy

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Yeri

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • OT5

Votes: 30 31.6%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Still second on melon ( slight up tic %)

looks to be 2nd at 10pm too.
not a really big fandom bump, but that drinking song roofed 3 times yesterday.

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Still second on melon ( slight up tic %)

looks to be 2nd at 10pm too.
not a really big fandom bump, but that drinking song roofed 3 times yesterday.
By "drinking song" are you referring to that Yerin Baek remake of "Suddenly"?

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone

(Thanks to Roo.)

P.S. Blackpink's Kill This Love reached #1 on the U.S. iTunes song chart and not the album chart.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Nice to see Table Unnie again, after its absence from RBB and Sappy MVs:

Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well it will do better than RBB, but it looks like ~ 700k ul gonna be hard to tell as it fell out of the top 3 at 3pm kst. Last hour it had 610 i think it was 350 at 1 am so 260/8 = 32.5k per hour. ball park 700k
solid charting, number 1 at some time during the day on all but flo genie and melon.
and whom ever the 1 song on melon is is killing it for some strange reason they have 2 different artist as doing the song so it is charting under both acts names. one is holding melon and most of the other charts the other on genie only.

We will have to see if we get a performance bounce when they do it on tv.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I've been wondering about Milkshake's lyrics, and I finally found a translation:

Best part was the translator's pinned comment:
I realized while making this video that the lyrics sound kind of inappropriate in english and I want to clarify that in korean the song is very innocent and cute. I just don’t want any confusion. Anyways, I’ve been working for hours on these videos now and its 7am so that’s all I’ll be posting today, enjoy!​
Here's another helpful comment:
honestly the translation is great. it could be more accurate, but then thatʼd be hard to do as the owner would have to explain everything for you guys to get the context. the deal is that some things that sound off in english donʼt sound off at all in korean due to how the languages are very different and also some of the lyrics have cultural sub-meanings that make sense in korean. iʼm korean and i donʼt think it sounds dirty or something but when translated to english, it does look weird just because those arenʼt things you would say in english but would in korean. like, there are sentences that make total sense in a language and if you transliterate them to another language, they just look weird. just how they sing banana in power up ; koreans donʼt really associate dicks with bananas as much as some other countries would, we do often associate them with peppers though (lol). innuendos are different from country to country and as a korean, listening to this song, i didnʼt get any. theyʼre just comparing the person they like and falling in love with them to a milkshake/drinking a milkshake. when they say a thick (couldʼve been better translated) and opaque milkshake theyʼre comparing the milkshake to the guy, who is someone whoʼs hard to see through.​
Oh, and yet another comment, which makes sense the more I think about it:

This song is like the opposite of bad boy​

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
the vlive was so fun!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread