COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (6 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm not a doctor but I know for me if my sleep schedule is unclear (messy or unclear idk which to say) it will mess with my blood circulation which makes me chilly
I am always sleeping at the same hour time :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm calm about this situation but it's that type of thing.. you ask someone and they expect you to be hurt and are then upset by an "accusation", the question is offensive, plus with the track record and my way of being annoying I feel like it will come off as attention seeking? I think it's better not to bring it up in my case
oh I see. I'm sure you know yourself and your friends better than I do lol, so go with what you feel is right. in any case, I hope the situation improves soon

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I need to make a confession some of you might find this disgusting.

I just took 3 and a half bags of trash out of my room and it doesn't look like I took anything out of my room. And yeah my room does stink like mold it's a sun room and always had moisture issues. This mess don't help any. I have a problem with both depression and anxiety. Oh and less face it the stress I am under at work has me seeking escapism from the world. I've gotten accused of being hoarder, especially by the person who knows both my parents are hoarders. This mess I have zero attachment to. I'd happily toss all this sht if you asked me to. Depression zaps all my energy, and motivation. And when I feel depression easing up I can't bring myself to bring all this trash past my roommates-hello anxiety. They left for two days and I pushed myself to clean everything I could. It's amazing how fast sht builds up when your caught up in episodes. Yeah I could get evicted for this but mentally I cant make myself move. I even struggle to motivate myself to do hobbies I like like crocheting.

People if you know someone wiht a messy room or house please don't judge. Ask if you can clean it together and be understanding. A person with a big motivation in RL can be a big help to those who are struggling. Stop saying filthy and hoarder and help.

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@DrowningFishy
I'm really proud of you slowly wanting to take a step and don't ever feel like you shouldn't be treated as a human being still due to this. It takes time to break a habit and you're doing wonderfully. Please still take it at your own pace. You can do this and I hope you will find a small sliver of light in these moments but the best thing is to feel you're trying your best and you take your time. I had the same thing happen to me because I had no energy but once you start taking the step to remove it. It will get better. Thank you for sharing,Fishy. You can do this and take your time. It's difficult to get out of the cycle but you are doing a wonderful job. <3 Fighting.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Warning: It's quite long and i creid the whole time while writing it.
I wont be responding straight away, I'm gonna take some time to myself.

I’m scared.

I’m so fucking scared.

My mental health has been deteriorating so quickly that I didn’t even realise. All I want to do is cry but I don’t want any IRLs to see me like this. Everyone at college hasn’t seen me like this; they only know me to be constantly bubbly and positive (sometimes tired but that doesn’t matter) . My friends who did see how bad I was last year will be worried and will pity me, I don’t like worrying people.

I don’t like worrying people but I don’t think I can get through this by myself again, especially if it’s going to get as low as last year. Last year was too hard for me.

I didn’t help myself last year. Using unhealthy ways to cope, only relying on music to cope.

I’m scared because of all the terrifying thought I had last year. The constant over thinking didn’t help either.

I thought about a person today and god do I miss him but he hurt me. He caused so much sadness and pain to me. He knew what to say to me and gave me the attention I wanted but then he got a girlfriend, I liked her, I hadn’t ever met her since she didn’t live near us but the way he described made her seem friendly. He stopped talking to me after she said she didn’t like him hanging out with me. He didn’t speak to me for a year, during that year I realised that I was manipulated by him; I was a backup if things didn’t work out with his girlfriend. It hurt me so much when I finally figured it out. It sent my already bad mental health spiralling further down. I didn’t want to alive last year.

His girlfriend broke up with him earlier this year and he kept trying to talk to me and I replied showing that I wasn’t very interested in speaking to him. I wanted to speak to him again but I knew it would just put me in a bad place again. He lashed out at me; I know it was to hurt me. He knew it would hurt me because he knows my fears of being hated and being left alone, it didn’t work though because I had my friends. I had finally found my friends that wouldn’t leave me and would support me through anything, I had opened up to them and told them everything that had been putting me down and they had been supporting me while I sorted things out and improved my mental health and my self-esteem.

There have been things that did lower my mental health before him but he’s the one who hurt me the most. I trusted him so much that I would cry in front of him.

I don’t want to relive all the thoughts and nightmares I had last year. They were too much for me to handle.

I finally had good mental health November last year when I started to listen to Seventeen everyday instead of every other month. I couldn’t thank Seventeen and my friends enough for what they have done for me. My friends for constantly supporting me and their patience even when I did accidently snap at them. Seventeen because their music is so beautiful and all the funny compilations fans had made of them, my favourites being when they tried to speak English.

I don’t even know why my mental health decided to suddenly drop, everything around me recently has been positive, I’m trusted by my new friends at college and some of them are showing constant support towards me. Nut I’m starting to have the same thoughts from last years and the nightmares are starting again.

This is so long, if anyone responds thank you for reading all the way though that mess.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I need to make a confession some of you might find this disgusting.

I just took 3 and a half bags of trash out of my room and it doesn't look like I took anything out of my room. And yeah my room does stink like mold it's a sun room and always had moisture issues. This mess don't help any. I have a problem with both depression and anxiety. Oh and less face it the stress I am under at work has me seeking escapism from the world. I've gotten accused of being hoarder, especially by the person who knows both my parents are hoarders. This mess I have zero attachment to. I'd happily toss all this sht if you asked me to. Depression zaps all my energy, and motivation. And when I feel depression easing up I can't bring myself to bring all this trash past my roommates-hello anxiety. They left for two days and I pushed myself to clean everything I could. It's amazing how fast sht builds up when your caught up in episodes. Yeah I could get evicted for this but mentally I cant make myself move. I even struggle to motivate myself to do hobbies I like like crocheting.

People if you know someone wiht a messy room or house please don't judge. Ask if you can clean it together and be understanding. A person with a big motivation in RL can be a big help to those who are struggling. Stop saying filthy and hoarder and help.
I don't find this disgusting. We're all only human and we all have flaws and problems, this just happens to be yours. It's brave of you to share this and to stand up for others. I think you can overcome this :)

Warning: It's quite long and i creid the whole time while writing it.
I wont be responding straight away, I'm gonna take some time to myself.

I’m scared.

I’m so fucking scared.

My mental health has been deteriorating so quickly that I didn’t even realise. All I want to do is cry but I don’t want any IRLs to see me like this. Everyone at college hasn’t seen me like this; they only know me to be constantly bubbly and positive (sometimes tired but that doesn’t matter) . My friends who did see how bad I was last year will be worried and will pity me, I don’t like worrying people.

I don’t like worrying people but I don’t think I can get through this by myself again, especially if it’s going to get as low as last year. Last year was too hard for me.

I didn’t help myself last year. Using unhealthy ways to cope, only relying on music to cope.

I’m scared because of all the terrifying thought I had last year. The constant over thinking didn’t help either.

I thought about a person today and god do I miss him but he hurt me. He caused so much sadness and pain to me. He knew what to say to me and gave me the attention I wanted but then he got a girlfriend, I liked her, I hadn’t ever met her since she didn’t live near us but the way he described made her seem friendly. He stopped talking to me after she said she didn’t like him hanging out with me. He didn’t speak to me for a year, during that year I realised that I was manipulated by him; I was a backup if things didn’t work out with his girlfriend. It hurt me so much when I finally figured it out. It sent my already bad mental health spiralling further down. I didn’t want to alive last year.

His girlfriend broke up with him earlier this year and he kept trying to talk to me and I replied showing that I wasn’t very interested in speaking to him. I wanted to speak to him again but I knew it would just put me in a bad place again. He lashed out at me; I know it was to hurt me. He knew it would hurt me because he knows my fears of being hated and being left alone, it didn’t work though because I had my friends. I had finally found my friends that wouldn’t leave me and would support me through anything, I had opened up to them and told them everything that had been putting me down and they had been supporting me while I sorted things out and improved my mental health and my self-esteem.

There have been things that did lower my mental health before him but he’s the one who hurt me the most. I trusted him so much that I would cry in front of him.

I don’t want to relive all the thoughts and nightmares I had last year. They were too much for me to handle.

I finally had good mental health November last year when I started to listen to Seventeen everyday instead of every other month. I couldn’t thank Seventeen and my friends enough for what they have done for me. My friends for constantly supporting me and their patience even when I did accidently snap at them. Seventeen because their music is so beautiful and all the funny compilations fans had made of them, my favourites being when they tried to speak English.

I don’t even know why my mental health decided to suddenly drop, everything around me recently has been positive, I’m trusted by my new friends at college and some of them are showing constant support towards me. Nut I’m starting to have the same thoughts from last years and the nightmares are starting again.

This is so long, if anyone responds thank you for reading all the way though that mess.
awh I know how this feels.. But damn, you did so well.... To have the strength not to obviously chase after a person who meant that much is something I never had. You are amazing, for real. Keep staying away from that guy. Take care of yourself, it's gonna be okay. You've done it once and you can do it again <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't find this disgusting. We're all only human and we all have flaws and problems, this just happens to be yours. It's brave of you to share this and to stand up for others. I think you can overcome this :)

awh I know how this feels.. But damn, you did so well.... To have the strength not to obviously chase after a person who meant that much is something I never had. You are amazing, for real. Keep staying away from that guy. Take care of yourself, it's gonna be okay. You've done it once and you can do it again <3
It has been hard plus its not like he will speak to me anyway after how my friend told him to leave me alone. I did apologise to him for it but he just told me not to speak to him again, so that's what I'm doing not speaking to him.

I always forget how many people are supporting me, but I did post about it seeking for some help and a few of my friends did pop up trying to help. Someone in my college class even spoke to me about it wanting to support me, I'm not even that close to her after we had been manipulated by someone else to make us fall out.

It's been hard thinking about the fact I'm such an easy target. Over the past 2 years I've been manipulated by 3 different people and I still don't learn from it. Even when someone hurt me a lot, I still forgive them even when they keep doing things to bring me down.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It has been hard plus its not like he will speak to me anyway after how my friend told him to leave me alone. I did apologise to him for it but he just told me not to speak to him again, so that's what I'm doing not speaking to him.

I always forget how many people are supporting me, but I did post about it seeking for some help and a few of my friends did pop up trying to help. Someone in my college class even spoke to me about it wanting to support me, I'm not even that close to her after we had been manipulated by someone else to make us fall out.

It's been hard thinking about the fact I'm such an easy target. Over the past 2 years I've been manipulated by 3 different people and I still don't learn from it. Even when someone hurt me a lot, I still forgive them even when they keep doing things to bring me down.
you just sound like a really good person to me, someone gentle and forgiving. It isn't you who should change, they're the ones that have something wrong with them. It's okay, you can work on this, you can adjust. The fact you are aware of this is the most important thing

Reactions Received
KS Coins
you just sound like a really good person to me, someone gentle and forgiving. It isn't you who should change, they're the ones that have something wrong with them. It's okay, you can work on this, you can adjust. The fact you are aware of this is the most important thing
I'm just happy I'm in college now because it's more of a chilled environment compared to school with constant pressure that was making things worse for me. Plus I'm in class with completely new people so it feels like a new start for me, everyone has been nice in the class except one toxic person but they got kicked out for not showing up.

I'm hoping that my mental health doesn't stay low for a long time like it did last year. My mental health had been low for 3 years and was getting worse by the day, having thoughts I wished I never had and hating how looked.

I'm happier with how I look now but I know it's best if I try loose some weight as I'd be happier plus it would also make me healthier.

Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm just happy I'm in college now because it's more of a chilled environment compared to school with constant pressure that was making things worse for me. Plus I'm in class with completely new people so it feels like a new start for me, everyone has been nice in the class except one toxic person but they got kicked out for not showing up.

I'm hoping that my mental health doesn't stay low for a long time like it did last year. My mental health had been low for 3 years and was getting worse by the day, having thoughts I wished I never had and hating how looked.

I'm happier with how I look now but I know it's best if I try loose some weight as I'd be happier plus it would also make me healthier.

Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.
I read somewhere that most of our worries never come true.. we just tend to overthink and despair, giving in to fear (I live like this every day lol) I think you can achieve what you wish for and no need to thank me, you can talk to me anytime <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
For anyone who is feeling bad, watch this <3333 his life is like a movie and it gave me the motivation to make my life funnier (not sure how tho, but oh well, I will manage somehow), even tho just a few mins ago I thought everything is pointless

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For anyone who is feeling bad, watch this <3333 his life is like a movie and it gave me the motivation to make my life funnier (not sure how tho, but oh well, I will manage somehow), even tho just a few mins ago I thought everything is pointless
Sweet vid, I wish I'd have an experience like that too :)

I fucked up so bad

I forgot how much blood can come out honestly... god that was a lot of clean uo

please don't respond to this, we all know what I did was wrong.. we all know I don't have the resources to fix it, so when ever someone responds it feels like they feel obligated to pity me... and also like I'm wasting their time I feel guilty every time people respond, becausd I bothered then...im not trying to garner a pity party for myself so if you don't want to respond please dont
What if I do want to respond..? Just to tell you I'm sorry it has come to this and that life has been so unkind to you.. and that I sincerely wish and believe you will overcome this. I don't want to make you feel pitied and I don't really pity you, but I do relate and sympathize.. I'm here if you wanna talk, please take care

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am just really done with everything. I am failing to function as a person. I don't know how much longer I can bear this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm sorry. Is it possible to get some help and/or take a break? I'm here if you wanna talk <3
Unfortunately no
But it's okay, I am feeling comparatively better
And thank you, that's reassuring to know <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread