COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (5 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The empty feeling is back again.

I think people would be better off if I didn't exist. I wouldn't feel like such a burden all the time. I never really believed in having a 'purpose' in a life but I'm starting to realise people like having a purpose in life because it keeps them going and I desperately need one now. I need something to latch onto otherwise I think I'm going to be lost forever. I feel like if I die, no one would really care. Maybe my parents would be better off, they wouldn't need to support an extra person when they're already struggling. I'm beginning to think of self harm again. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless.

I'm so confused. Some days I feel like great and other days, I feel so empty. Living is becoming so hard.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The empty feeling is back again.

I think people would be better off if I didn't exist. I wouldn't feel like such a burden all the time. I never really believed in having a 'purpose' in a life but I'm starting to realise people like having a purpose in life because it keeps them going and I desperately need one now. I need something to latch onto otherwise I think I'm going to be lost forever. I feel like if I die, no one would really care. Maybe my parents would be better off, they wouldn't need to support an extra person when they're already struggling. I'm beginning to think of self harm again. I don't know what to do. I feel so helpless.

I'm so confused. Some days I feel like great and other days, I feel so empty. Living is becoming so hard.
awh I'm so sorry hun, but please listen to me.. depression is a demon telling you lies.. you are such a beautiful soul that enrichens this world and so much can and will change, you have no idea what wonderful people you will meet and the amazing places you will go.. Your parents.. I may not know them, but I'm sure they would be crushed if you disappeared and in such a way. I believe they think of you as the blessing that you are. Please don't hurt yourself either.... whenever you feel like it, just write to me instead ok? please.. stay here.. <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
awh I'm so sorry hun, but please listen to me.. depression is a demon telling you lies.. you are such a beautiful soul that enrichens this world and so much can and will change, you have no idea what wonderful people you will meet and the amazing places you will go.. Your parents.. I may not know them, but I'm sure they would be crushed if you disappeared and in such a way. I believe they think of you as the blessing that you are. Please don't hurt yourself either.... whenever you feel like it, just write to me instead ok? please.. stay here.. <3
thank you so much koku

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
In a few weeks
I will survive my biggest suicide attempt for one year.

This year was happy
I’m officially engaged
I have a new baby cousin
my health is a lot better
I moved to a new city
I have a sort of stable job
I made new friends, met old ones too
My parents leave me alone.

So why. why am I sad and guilty?
I should be happy, I want to be happy.

are you happy?
I'm happy all those goods things have happened to you, it's good that you are recognizing them too. Maybe give yourself a bit more time for things to keep getting better. I believe you will find your happiness

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
The holidays are near, so tomorrow I will go to visit my friend's grave. I still can't believe he is gone. The more I think about it the more I feel like I'm going insane. Sometimes I still manage to convince myself that this is just a nightmare and I will wake up in a few seconds. Last night I felt like I couldn't breathe as I was falling asleep... like, I forgot how to breathe? lmao don't know if it was a new form of a panic attack or I legit forgot how to breathe for a bit. x) Sigh, I get A's at school, remember things from years ago in literature, but I forget how to breathe lmaoooo
:ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The holidays are near, so tomorrow I will go to visit my friend's grave. I still can't believe he is gone. The more I think about it the more I feel like I'm going insane. Sometimes I still manage to convince myself that this is just a nightmare and I will wake up in a few seconds. Last night I felt like I couldn't breathe as I was falling asleep... like, I forgot how to breathe? lmao don't know if it was a new form of a panic attack or I legit forgot how to breathe for a bit. x) Sigh, I get A's at school, remember things from years ago in literature, but I forget how to breathe lmaoooo
:ilovebread:
I'm sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I feel so useless now. Sulli’s death is really affecting me today, and I feel like there’s no one to talk to. Especially now, after I haven’t had close friends to communicate with for almost a year. I’ve been feeling so lonely lately and helpless to control it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel so useless now. Sulli’s death is really affecting me today, and I feel like there’s no one to talk to. Especially now, after I haven’t had close friends to communicate with for almost a year. I’ve been feeling so lonely lately and helpless to control it.
You can pm me anytime... Loneliness can be so cruel and feel so hopeless yes... But please remember life will bring new people to you, don't lose hope <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've been in your position before... If you need to talk to anyone, I'm here... I can assure you, it all passes by. You just need to be patient.

My wishes... :nekolove:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I feel lost and trapped inside my own head. I know the mind is a powerful tool and mine seems to be mocking me almost.
It took me away from here for a week and I feel like it's just gonna get worse.

my dreams are my only source of realism. Nothing in reality seems genuine to me anymore.
Even then, sleeping is painful and life is depressingly violent to me.

as long as they don't scream at me again. I can't stand being yelled at.....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel lost and trapped inside my own head. I know the mind is a powerful tool and mine seems to be mocking me almost.

my dreams are my only source of realism. Nothing in reality seems genuine to me anymore.

That sounds serious, I'm sorry you have to deal with such things.. I hope you can get the help you deserve someday soon <3

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
That sounds serious, I'm sorry you have to deal with such things.. I hope you can get the help you deserve someday soon <3
Distortions are complicated for me, but they happen often.
I don't see someone until next year.

in the meantime I am gonna take measures, to make sure it doesn't get any worse.
my medication doesn't seem to be helping either.
my symptoms are too potent I guess?

At least I have music to look forward too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

As you know, I am here for you, Aussie. :pandalove: Everything will get better soon.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
As you know, I am here for you, Aussie. :pandalove: Everything will get better soon.
I am always on the borderline of getting better or worse usually.
It's never one way.

Keeps things in perspective I suppose?
And thanks!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I am always on the borderline of getting better or worse usually.
It's never one way.

Keeps things in perspective I suppose?
And thanks!
Do whatever you need to to keep yourself where you feel like you should be.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread